Introductions.

Seriously, keep it legal in here. But talk about pretty much anything.

GuineaTigg
Registered users

Post Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:11 am

dpear wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:51 am
GuineaTigg wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:19 pm
Name : GuineaTigg / Tigg / Guinea (Which ever you prefer "AssHat" is also sufficient or Rob if you cant pronounce any of that)

Im here to shoot some shit and have a good time i spend the majority of my days gaming and looking after my son, Originally from Cornwall now living in good ol yorkshire.

If i do happen to play with anyone bare in mind... i really don't take games seriously and spend a lot of my time fucking around and doing stupid shit, Sooo if your fine with that give me a shout.

I pretty much play anything and am always willing to try new shit.

If you have any questions for me feel free to ask, il probably answer in some vague tongue like language

=
Came for soviet, Stayed for cyanide ;)
Oi are you the GuineaTigg I played CS with that one time?
Maybe, i dunno xD
TheMotionHero
Registered users

Post Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:45 am

Alright, let's do this.

I'm The Motion Hero! (Or just Motion)
I play a lot of video games and am working through school to become a game developer.
I've been developing a few games for the past 3 years now and just transitioned to the Unity Game Engine recently.
I am a twitch streamer as well...so that's fun.

That's pretty much it...Not much else to say really...

I basically came here because I see the morale of the ZF clan is identical to mine (A good ratio of seriousness mixed with absolute bulls***tery).
ZFthomasdale
Registered users

Post Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:52 pm

Hi I'm Thomas, my full name is Thomas Dale me you can call me Tom or Dale, I'm used to being called Dale because I'm in the army cadets, I am from Britain, redhill Surrey. I am 14 years old but I say I'm 15 so i can get into 15+ films. I would love to be a part of ZF so i can make life long friends and I know I have to wait till I'm 18+ so I'm not going to demand that I become a member. Some stuff about me: well I play games everyday like a true gamer and I play them on pc because pc master race. Anyway I've gone on long enough and people won't want to read this much, if there's anything you want to know about me or if you just want to be friends then pm me.
Thanks, peace out, ZFthomasdale
(Oh yeah and everyone fuck yourselves) womble told me to say that.
(Oh and I love every single ZF member I think they are great) thanks if you read all of this.
ZFthomasdale
Registered users

Post Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:17 pm

ZFthomasdale wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:52 pm
Hi I'm Thomas, my full name is Thomas Dale me you can call me Tom or Dale, I'm used to being called Dale because I'm in the army cadets, I am from Britain, redhill Surrey. I am 14 years old but I say I'm 15 so i can get into 15+ films. I would love to be a part of ZF so i can make life long friends and I know I have to wait till I'm 18+ so I'm not going to demand that I become a member. Some stuff about me: well I play games everyday like a true gamer and I play them on pc because pc master race. Anyway I've gone on long enough and people won't want to read this much, if there's anything you want to know about me or if you just want to be friends then pm me.
Thanks, peace out, ZFthomasdale
(Oh yeah and everyone fuck yourselves) womble told me to say that.
(Oh and I love every single ZF member I think they are great) thanks if you read all of this.
hey everyone im sorry for using the ZF name.
with my autism and anxiety i missed alot of school and i just wanted a group of people that i could call friends.
im just a attention seeking autistic whore.
and paltos has made it clear that i will never be a part of ZF.
so yeah sorry everyone.
Decoy
Registered users

Post Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:31 am

Well hello,
Been watching ZF videos for some time, after watching sovietwomble obviously. Im a veteran of the US Air Force and currently a Correctional Officer for state penitentiary. Im married with a kid, my wife is 4' 6" no im not joking, yes you may laugh.
Ive done just about every job you can imagine including automotive, comedy club MC, lawn care, and oviously i work in a prison now. Thats just a degeree to which ive worked not ALL the jobs ive held.
Every year i play paintball for a week in Oklahoma and id be happy to take anyone along thats interested. Ask me about paintball and ill make a player out of you.
My gaming has gotten fewer and farther between recently, mostly because i dont have people to game with. Hit me up, im always happy to chat.
Krosse
Registered users

Post Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:26 am

Greetings,

Introduction posts? Well. I'm Krosse. I've seen and participated in some pretty stupid shit. But I generally try to be relatively competent. Fuck all knows how that works out most of the time.

Cheers.
Kartoffelterror
Registered users

Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:35 pm

heyho im Kartoffelterror you can just call me potato if you want xD

and i wanted to ask how it is because i want to join the teamspeak because talking with people xD
Noobalicious
Registered users

Post Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:30 pm

I'm Noobalicious a 23 year old from Pennsylvania. I am barely adequate at shooters and have the attention of a gnat. Generally hop around from game to game as they grab my attention.
Bullet Magnet
Registered users

Post Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:35 pm

Hello,

I'm here because I'm looking for similar types to game with, attitude, humour and age range wise. Can be tricky finding an adult clan sometimes and I prefer games with a team I can communicate / have a laugh with.

Although regarding age I fear I might be tipping the age scale further than most (bad side of 30) and should probably be doing more productive things if you believe society, but I like games and I live on a tiny Island where there isn't a great deal to do, so here I am.

I'm a casual gamer, Dad to 3, I like to play games in the evening to relax, avoid stress and procrastinate.

Stumbled across a few ZF people on Twitch and YouTube and liked their style so I thought this would be a good place to start.

I got myself vetted by Sheep on the TeamSpeak server, currently residing as a 'who dis' so definitely confirmed as not being a screaming 13 year old.

Currently playing Rising Storm 2 a lot and most of the main FPS games.

I make no claim to being any good though and whilst I do enjoy a bit of competitive gaming I don't take any of it seriously.

My steam ID is linked to my account here so if any other adults are up for some Rising Storm or anything else feel free to add me.