ZF is looking for Youtube/Twitch/Singing talent and is recruiting. [PHASE 2]

If we have something to announce, shit will be posted here.

eeltrees
Registered users

Post Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:32 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm a 19 year old college student from the United States. My reasons to live are hamburgers, saltine crackers, and gyros.

Here's a short clip from my youtube channel, feel free to make fun of it.

If you need someone to spontaneously break into an awkward freestyle rap, you can count on me.

-eeltrees
carpediem833
Registered users

Post Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:28 am

Genitalmen!
I am 35 years old Army vet who loves long walks on the beach. Holding hands. And burning small villages and orphanages to the ground.

Zeusing in different Arma 3 MILSIM units for about five years now and run some damned good missions. Here's an intro for my MilSim unit featuring missions I ran for them.

Ginge66
Registered users

Post Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:59 am

What's up my Dudes
I am 27 years of old
Why am i zf material?
Looking to play with a group of like minded players who know how to have a laugh, I enjoy all FPS games love playing guitar all that spiel Dayyym who talks about themselves ha ha, I tend to be on and gaming as much as i can however not always possible. Always looking to have a laugh.
My greatest gaming related achievements
That i Didnt fall down as this is rule number one DONT FALL DOWN
My best personal ZF moment
I have none but watching Sovietwomble's bullshittery episodes on you tube has me in stitches
The games i play
ANYTHING Battlefield and arma related i do like the survival genre of games also as well as GTA and pretty much anything else.
Most favourite ZF member.
Gotta be cyanide or Soviet Womble i mean there has to be some heavy bromancing going on there

My video making skills are well to be desired so i have posted this one below i mean the audio is crap its an attempt at split screen streaming that me and my mate tried audio is seriously off so i apologise for awful quality but hey gotta start somewhere ha ha.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcEGu8 ... RHQV6pkG0A
Ginge66
Registered users

Post Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:04 pm

Ginge66 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:59 am
What's up my Dudes
I am 27 years of old
Why am i zf material?
Looking to play with a group of like minded players who know how to have a laugh, I enjoy all FPS games love playing guitar all that spiel Dayyym who talks about themselves ha ha, I tend to be on and gaming as much as i can however not always possible. Always looking to have a laugh.
That i Didnt fall down as this is rule number one DONT FALL DOWN
I have none but watching Sovietwomble's bullshittery episodes on you tube has me in stitches
The games i play
ANYTHING Battlefield and arma related i do like the survival genre of games also as well as GTA and pretty much anything else.
Gotta be cyanide or Soviet Womble i mean there has to be some heavy bromancing going on there

My video making skills are well to be desired so i have posted this one below i mean the audio is crap its an attempt at split screen streaming that me and my mate tried audio is seriously off so i apologise for awful quality but hey gotta start somewhere ha ha.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcEGu8 ... RHQV6pkG0A
By the way im the one on the Right apologies for the audio quality setting up the split screen was a minefield of fuck upery
Klug
Registered users

Post Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:06 pm

Klug wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:23 pm
Hello mother fuckers
I am 18 years old
Why am i zf material?
Well i don't fucking know i have nothing to do and i suck at arma so i think i will fit in pretty good xD
I killed my whole team at arma with 1 granade ^^
When Womble and Cyanide had a subscriber shoutout just yelling names 1 was me ^^
The games i play
I have a shit ton of games but i mostly play Arma 3, Squad, Ark, Space engineers
NEVIL IS NOT IN ZF YOU FUCKTARD IS NOT IN ZF YOU FUCKTARD!! #HolynEvil XD XP
AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK HE IS AWESOME :twisted:
ScottishBear
Registered users

Post Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:35 pm

Ahoy hoy, My name is ScottishBear or JC, whichever people are capable of saying.

Why i'm ZF Material? Fuck knows, I wanna play games with people and have a laugh doing it, I will play anything and enjoy just taking part, somewhat capable in most games. I have a special needs child and i don't get offended at anything said. Can't abide drama, though i'll happily mock the drama llamas. As i'm older i've got a tonne of stories to tell from my crazy life.
Greatest Gaming Achievement ? Use to play CS as part of a clan, but this was back in the 1.5 days, Was a training partner for a world rank 7 C&C Generals Player once upon a time ago, I once spent a week pissing off the same player in CS, by out sniping him with a scout while he was an AWP main, this cheered me up no end.
Fav ZF Member: Can't say, i've never played with any of you yet. Can i answer this again 3 months down the line?

I stream games when i play, currently been offline while redoing my setup and moving house, about to start again, happy to take part in anything.
mtidj
Registered users

Post Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:21 pm

I make youtube videos of paintball with a group of guys that really don't give a fuck, I am already a twitch streamer with a full page, I play the type of games you all play, etc.

I also noticed that everyone started filling out a form like deal when there wasn't one presented or requested in the first place...honestly don't care.

I'm the real McCoy here to do battle with you all.

Here is my video...because you asked for it.

Peace,
Dj

Bullet Magnet
Registered users

Post Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:46 pm

I would like to apply for ZF Clan membership because after finding numerous ZF on Twitch and YouTube you seem to be a clan that isn't full of 1. Toxic odd people, and 2. A bunch of kids. This is rare, like rocking horse shit rare.

I'm a full blown adult, I know that's required, I'm also a full blown idiot, so I think I might fit in.

I spend a lot of my free time on the internet gaming as I live on a small Island off the coast of the UK where there is almost nothing to do, unless you're into tractors and cows, in which case it's fucking Las Vegas.

I'm also genuinely friendly, I find that helps.

I make YouTube vids as a hobby but I don't know what I'm doing.

Make me a member and all of your wildest dreams will come true*

*Bullet Magnet can not guarantee wild dreams coming true, to do so he would have to be able to mind read, thus making an application to join a clan irrelevant, as he would know the outcome before applying. Well yes you're right, he does seem like a cool guy.

Bullet Magnet
Registered users

Post Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:59 pm

Bullet Magnet wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:46 pm
I would like to apply for ZF Clan membership because after finding numerous ZF on Twitch and YouTube you seem to be a clan that isn't full of 1. Toxic odd people, and 2. A bunch of kids. This is rare, like rocking horse shit rare.

I'm a full blown adult, I know that's required, I'm also a full blown idiot, so I think I might fit in.

I spend a lot of my free time on the internet gaming as I live on a small Island off the coast of the UK where there is almost nothing to do, unless you're into tractors and cows, in which case it's fucking Las Vegas.

I'm also genuinely friendly, I find that helps.

I make YouTube vids as a hobby but I don't know what I'm doing.

Make me a member and all of your wildest dreams will come true*

*Bullet Magnet can not guarantee wild dreams coming true, to do so he would have to be able to mind read, thus making an application to join a clan irrelevant, as he would know the outcome before applying. Well yes you're right, he does seem like a cool guy.

Bonus video for Joink, as I see Joink likes DuckTales...

Khrome
Registered users

Post Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:31 pm

Ello. Some random guy from the internet here. Your clan looks interesting and i've got the inclination to fancy my chances of possibly gaining some attention in order to organize a potential membership to this decisively un-surly group of..... Internet people.

..... Who am i kidding, Soviet's videos brought me here. Spur of the moment thing, why the hell not.

Why would i fit in ZF?

Question is, why am i using this template. It's obviously not mandatory. Still, i love templates. Is that a weird thing to say? I mean, type. Back on topic: Why would i fit? I have no idea. If i said i've done, and am still doing customer support for 'a while' and that i'm still sane after ~110,000 tickets? I mean, i must be a riot to hang out with (I leave that for others to decide).

... I am not helping my cause i suspect.

My greatest achievements in gaming.

- My first kill and cap on CTF-Gauntlet in UT99 in 1999 on dialup.
- Almost getting that second kill in my trial of entry to a Mechwarrior 4 clan.
- Causing a huge, year-long war in EVE Online while being afk.
- A one-shot, 6-kill in Bad Company 2 on Isla Innocentes from about 800 meters.
- Getting to platinum in SC2 during WoL.
- Getting my first pole and win in iRacing in a skippy at Spa.
- Finding out ZF exists.

Best ZF moment.

Finding out the forum runs on PhpBB. I had a good laugh.

No clue, honestly. Just putting the cards on the table.

What i currently play.

- Elite: Dangerous ("wtf is that, Star Citizen for hobo's?")
- iRacing (... I have a wheel. Oh yes. And a neckbeard. Oh no.)
- Warframe (The game has a what basically amounts to a laser bazooka with infinite range which erases anything you point at from existence. Of course i'm playing Warframe.)
- World of Warcraft (I know. Not helping my chances here.)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Whelp. Those chances have gone up in smoke.)

Bestest ZF member.

"The guy who doesn't speak English."

WTF section

I'm over 25 and under 45. I'm Dutch, which would become abundantly clear the moment i'd say anything on teamspeak - If i ever get in. I'd like to keep my cards close to my chest otherwise.

I play what i play casually. I solo everywhere except in WoW, where i raid with people i've met back in 2005 once or twice a week (as long as there's fresh bosses to kill). Still, i'm looking for something more laidback and fast paced (excuse the apparent paradox).

Soviet's bullshittery videos are what got me here. I'm not going to pretend it was anything else. They drew me here specifically because of the apparent atmosphere in the clan: Most clans/guilds i played with over the past 20-ish years were either fairly serious, mostly serious, deadpan serious or drama-rifically sociopathic.

Honestly? It made me put Arma 3 on my wishlist in Steam (yeah.... I don't have it yet, though i do have Arma 2), and i hope i can join in on a game there at some point in the future with you guys. It seemed like too much fun to not take at least a chance in seeing if i can join or not, even if just briefly.

Bonus round.

Apparently the video isn't mandatory anymore. Still, i can't sing and i cba to figure out how to edit videos in the extremely limited spare time i have (lets just say that my job is extremely secure, but at a price). So here's an ancient video of me going ~mach 3-ish in a 2002 video game called Ballistics (the footage is not sped up):