Introductions.

Seriously, keep it legal in here. But talk about pretty much anything.

Norvix
Registered users

Post Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:07 pm

I am Norvix, uhm.
I am really terrible at flying planes in every game ever. I can't sleep for shit due to insomnia, and I am a total retard.

I have a temper that of the chernobyl reaktor, aka. I get really angry when I get angry. lel
I am 14, don't really care about my age tho. Even tho I can ehm. Do jack shit.
My nationality is Norwegian, and most people call me a Scandinavian Neo-Nazi (They are sort of correct)

With hate - Norvix
Norvix
Tinkerton
Registered users

Post Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:31 am

Howdy I'm tinkerton found zf about a year ago and I love following their content I really enjoy playing more competitive/ranked games especially with people who are open to just having fun and screwing around im a resident of the wonderfully broke US state Illinois and some little fun facts I love some of the darker/offensive humor I'm also Mormon so I would love to hear some of the jokes you have about them and I'm a taco Bell employee so if you want some tips on how to make your meal a tad bit cheaper just ask also don't eat the beans also since I've done it only in places where legal weed is pretty damn good and I support it getting legalized 100% and finally if I ever end up playing a game with you I can't promise you will have a good time but if you want to go into a competitive mode and your open to some good meme strats theirs a pretty good chance it will be fun win or lose hope I can play with some of y'all and I'm also down to just have a fun time chatting and a final fun background fact I have a whopping 12 years of playing the cello and while I don't anymore if you really want me to while we are chatting I may just whip it out for a song or two. I'm all about trying to have fun and if I ever accidentally offend a person and get the hammer I'm just gonna take the hit learn from the mistake and hope I didn't completely ruin your experience that's all from me it's a tad bit long sorry but ADHD gets me rambling see y'all later.
Tinkerton
Registered users

Post Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:40 am

FlyByGuy wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:08 am
Greetings! I'm FlyByGuy, 27 y.o., from New Jersey (yes, we suck, and I accept that). I've been following the antics of ZF- Clan for a year or 2 and it seems like a fun place to hang out. constant trashtalk is the backbone of great friendships in my opinion, if you cant give and take hits and keep walking, wheres the fun? I hope to become great buds with you all in due time. :D
Howdy new here as if rn but neato to see another US citizen and from new Jersey never met anyone from there thanks for confirming it exists I'm still skeptical about Wyoming though if you have any proof it exists please send it to me also like you great friendships idea I practically live by it with my friends you seem cool if you ever wanna play a game I'd be down and you may think new Jersey sucks I hope you never end up in the sad place of Illinois all we got is corn fields and a big city hope we can play together some time can't wait for the next election would you vote for Kanye if he ran because just to see what would happen I sure would and let's both cheer for the lack of nuclear war because I'm not sure if a 25 killstreak in ww3 would get me a tact nuke instead of ptsd.
Tinkerton
Registered users

Post Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:50 am

Kitty wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:14 am
Hey, I'm KITTY, aka Hanna.... bit of a fucknut most of the time... a complete fucknut the rest of the time... quite shit at most games though have a right laugh dying and panicking with mates... permadeath run on nms on Xbox at mo is going well enough... might stream it if anyone cares... looking forward to fallout 76, wanna nuke things.

I'm rather opinionated, crass, and say fuck, a lot.... own a husky and 2 small children whom I'm indoctrinating into the world of gaming.... love metal, sci fi, horror and generally being a dickhead....

Joining the clan because I want to find other likeminded people to maybe play games with.... fingers crossed....
Your opinion on fallout 76 caught my eye all of my friends have been giving it shit because they don't want Bethesda to incorporate multiplayer which is probably the one thing I'm hyped about as a fan of the borderlands franchise and once it's released if you wanna do a multiplayer play through or whatever it's gonna be that would be awesome please I haven't found anyone who is even mildly interested in even the idea of 76 and I don't like playing alone when multiplayer is an option also I really wanna fuck around in the game cuz it would be my first fallout and I love learning new games with friends let's nuke some shit together lmao
Tinkerton
Registered users

Post Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:26 am

dracco61 wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:21 am
Hello all, Forrest here

Been wanting to find a group to play with on PC that loves gaming and poking fun without hurt feelings and I hope I found it

A little about me: Strategy and management games are my top at the moment. Other than games I love to build. Recently just finished a homemade radio with an ammo can case as a present to a friend. Working on a sword at the moment as well before I move onto another ammo can radio present. I'm also a blacksmith, photographer, writer, and college grad (associate's for now). Also former military.

I hope to meet plenty of friends here and with any luck actually find this place to be what I've been looking for so look out, here I come
I've typed a reply 3 times now because I accidentally hit refresh and then didn't realize it logged me out until after I relogged and had everything deleted I pretty sure both times what I typed was to long so now I can sum it if you ever want to play right now even they aren't really catergorized under your interest I like play Rainbow six siege CSGO and league of legends but I've been losing interest in the last one and I'm pretty sure if I wanted to fix that this is the wrong forum but with r6s if you play it are you either low rank not lvl 20 yet because I really want some one to q with for my promos in ranked because even though it usually screws me up because I try to hard to screw around with friends I find that once promos are done when I play with friends or meet those rare gems in match making it's so much better to just have fun and more often I either perform better or it's more satisfying to play even with a loss so I enjoy playing with friends because it makethe competitive aspect of games a little less stressful and strained towards winning and doing the best or even being a shit head to your and I can say the same for csgo since I'm actually ranked though granted I'm silver 1 the lowest rank and I'm kinda in a big hole full of losses from my early days where I though I was really good because how hard could a shooter be amiright but if you do have csgo I will take ranked a bit less seriously if we play together but I will never straight up throw games because while there are some situation it's funny and creats some unforgettable moments and kills unless the situation Is already hopless at that point I feel like I'm just to toxic. So if you wanted to know where abouts I stopped being a cancerous troll that's where so if you can't handle just some mild memes and maybe and maybe some offensive humor to get the fun going because what's better then csgo we'll csgo served with some appropriation but just know I don't ever mean when I make an offensive joke and you don't like my jokes idk tell me why and maybe we don't play together or maybe I just don't tone it down but either way you seem pretty cool to play a relaxed competitive game within also enjoy strategy games I don't play many and my favorite while basic I think unless you have never played it or have a valid reason for disliking it whether it's the subgenre you dislike or how it's progressed but civilization V is my favorite strategy and it would be awesome if we could play some time and also if we ever do play if at the time the sword your making is finished it would be really cool if I could get a picture blacksmithing has just always seemed awesome to me also even though I had three tries to re write this all on accident I still didn't really shorten it so sorry.
Last edited by Tinkerton on Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pacho
Registered users

Post Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:58 pm

Hey whats up guys, just a fat cunt passing by :^)

The names kiril, a german memelord and part-time gypsy with a cringy humour and an IQ of over 100.

I also like to play tactical shooters and skip school to nolife civ 5 with friends, hmu
Sorokbone
Registered users

Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:27 am

Uhmmmm

My name is Bone,but dont call me boner
I live in Taiwan,I like Games and talking,I will stream sometime xD
Nice to meet you guys
GuineaTigg
Registered users

Post Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:19 pm

Name : GuineaTigg / Tigg / Guinea (Which ever you prefer "AssHat" is also sufficient or Rob if you cant pronounce any of that)

Im here to shoot some shit and have a good time i spend the majority of my days gaming and looking after my son, Originally from Cornwall now living in good ol yorkshire.

If i do happen to play with anyone bare in mind... i really don't take games seriously and spend a lot of my time fucking around and doing stupid shit, Sooo if your fine with that give me a shout.

I pretty much play anything and am always willing to try new shit.

If you have any questions for me feel free to ask, il probably answer in some vague tongue like language

=
Came for soviet, Stayed for cyanide ;)
dpear
Registered users

Post Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:51 am

GuineaTigg wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:19 pm
Name : GuineaTigg / Tigg / Guinea (Which ever you prefer "AssHat" is also sufficient or Rob if you cant pronounce any of that)

Im here to shoot some shit and have a good time i spend the majority of my days gaming and looking after my son, Originally from Cornwall now living in good ol yorkshire.

If i do happen to play with anyone bare in mind... i really don't take games seriously and spend a lot of my time fucking around and doing stupid shit, Sooo if your fine with that give me a shout.

I pretty much play anything and am always willing to try new shit.

If you have any questions for me feel free to ask, il probably answer in some vague tongue like language

=
Came for soviet, Stayed for cyanide ;)
Oi are you the GuineaTigg I played CS with that one time?
gerxit
Registered users

Post Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:14 pm

Sooo

10 Things you need to know about me.
  • 1. I am German so I probably don't like you
  • 2. I am actually friendly so I might like you
  • 3. Hitler was from Australia
  • 4. I can speak English
  • 5. My pet bunny is named Mr. White because he is White and he will bite your face off if I tell him to
  • 6. I use discord more than I use TS
  • 7. I watch an average of 6 hours of YouTube per day
  • 8. I have Blue Eyes
  • 9. Don't mention Germany's past. I am proud of being German.
  • 10. I'm not gay, but my boyfriend is