Ireland - Apology Letter to Joink and Co.

Ireland
Registered users

Post Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:49 pm

Dear ZF,

I am terribly sorry to ask of your services in such a pestering and bug-like manner that in the end, I got what I wanted but with the unfortunate repercussion of a ban. I have been banned for one whole day by Mr. Joink because of my actions of irritation to him and possibly the other members of the ZF Clan.

I solemnly request, from the bottom of my heart, that I have this ban appealed and in return, will give sexual favours.

Yours sincerely,
Ireland.
- The Entire Country of Ireland
Paltos
The Elite Four

Post Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:50 pm

Close to making it permanent now.
joink
Administrators

Site Admin

Post Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:50 pm

Ireland wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:49 pm
Dear ZF,

I am terribly sorry to ask of your services in such a pestering and bug-like manner that in the end, I got what I wanted but with the unfortunate repercussion of a ban. I have been banned for one whole day by Mr. Joink because of my actions of irritation to him and possibly the other members of the ZF Clan.

I solemnly request, from the bottom of my heart, that I have this ban appealed and in return, will give sexual favours.

Yours sincerely,
Ireland.
First off, it's Dr. joink... Didnt't do fucking 7 years of university for nothing...
Ireland
Registered users

Post Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:53 pm

joink wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:50 pm
Ireland wrote:
Dear ZF,

Yours sincerely,
Ireland.
First off, it's Dr. joink... Didnt't do fucking 7 years of university for nothing...
I am sorry Sgt. Joink. My mistake.
- The Entire Country of Ireland
Mr. Shadow LT
Registered users

Post Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:02 pm

Ireland wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:53 pm
joink wrote:
Ireland wrote:
Dear ZF,

Yours sincerely,
Ireland.
After this, you will be perm banned from the internet itself... :D DR. JOINK NOT Sgt.
joink
Administrators

Site Admin

Post Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:08 pm

Mr. Shadow LT wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:02 pm
Ireland wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:53 pm
joink wrote:

After this, you will be perm banned from the internet itself... :D DR. JOINK NOT Sgt.
Next time you do necromancy you will be banned,
Heretic magic will not be accepted on this forum.