Banned for trying to do as someone says

Knightvtwo
Registered users

Post Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:30 pm

It was Karaoke and i was banned when an admin said next person to talk is banned for 10 days and i moved my mouse to turn off my mic and it made a small bit of noise which made my light go blue and paltos banned me for trying to follow his words.
cha0sjack
Registered users

Post Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:48 pm

"Asking to be unbanned or appealing said ban on the forums will result in the ban being extended by 1 day per reply in the post." ~ Karaoke description
Knightvtwo
Registered users

Post Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:54 pm

cha0sjack wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:48 pm
"Asking to be unbanned or appealing said ban on the forums will result in the ban being extended by 1 day per reply in the post." ~ Karaoke description
i already sang and wasnt told to sing. im just trying to know why i was banned for muting myself when asked to be quiet. thats all.
joink
Administrators

Site Admin

Post Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:49 am

Knightvtwo wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:54 pm
cha0sjack wrote:
i already sang and wasnt told to sing. im just trying to know why i was banned for muting myself when asked to be quiet. thats all.
Ban has been updated to 12 days.
Zaryxn
Registered users

Post Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:43 am

Knightvtwo wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:54 pm
cha0sjack wrote:
To answer your question good sir, out of all of us doing Karaoke...you just simply fucked up.
Paltos
The Elite Four

Post Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:07 am

To quote my main man Mr Elmer Fudd: Be vewy vewy quiet.
seb
Registered users

Post Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:25 pm

Knightvtwo wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:30 pm
It was Karaoke and i was banned when an admin said next person to talk is banned for 10 days and i moved my mouse to turn off my mic and it made a small bit of noise which made my light go blue and paltos banned me for trying to follow his words.
Well see it on the bright side you got 12 days to figure out some hotkeys to not make noice next time
Paltos
The Elite Four

Post Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:03 pm

This applies to all (most) people banned during my karaoke times: Bans get lifted either before I go to bed (depending on how tired I am) or when I come online next. They never last the stated time, unless they're sub 12 hour bans.