I’m new help please?

No you will not talk to Womble or Cyanide.
Yes you did get banned by Tom.

Art3mis
Registered users

Post Thu May 03, 2018 12:22 am

So since I’ve registered on this site, does this mean I’m a part of the ZF clan? If not is there anyway to join?
kyppo
Registered users

Post Thu May 03, 2018 3:26 am

Scroll down and read, mate :)
- Because I can.
Paltos
The Elite Four

Post Thu May 03, 2018 10:40 am

It just means you're a member of a random forum that barely anyone uses or cares about. If you want to join ZF come hang out on the TS, if we like you enough then eventually you may get in.
Zazk
Registered users

Post Mon May 07, 2018 3:14 am

Paltos wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 10:40 am
It just means you're a member of a random forum that barely anyone uses or cares about. If you want to join ZF come hang out on the TS, if we like you enough then eventually you may get in.
How can we hang out in TS?
kyppo
Registered users

Post Mon May 07, 2018 3:27 am

Zazk wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 3:14 am
Paltos wrote:
Is this for real?
- Because I can.
Icefyre0
Registered users

Post Mon May 07, 2018 3:33 am

Zazk wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 3:14 am
Paltos wrote:

Read this, very carefully.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=115
TheMSkillet
Registered users

Post Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:42 am

Probably a dumb ass question but is there a team speak app for Android/iPhone that we can use (free prefered) or just use the computer one? Also links to the correct locations would be helpful, unless already posted elsewhere
kyppo
Registered users

Post Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:46 am

If you're looking for a mobile app, check the appropriate app store. Pretty sure TS is available for both iPhone and Android.

I wouldn't recommend using those as your main means of connecting, though.
- Because I can.
Paltos
The Elite Four

Post Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:02 am

TheMSkillet wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:42 am
Probably a dumb ass question but is there a team speak app for Android/iPhone that we can use (free prefered) or just use the computer one? Also links to the correct locations would be helpful, unless already posted elsewhere
How fucking lazy are you that you would go through typing out two hundred and twenty five characters (spaces included) just to ask someone else about an app that would take you as much time as taking a shit would to find, install and launch? Get fucked.
HarryJohnsonz
ZF

Post Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:10 pm

Woof man