Called Inko a cunt > Banned 60 days

No you will not talk to Womble or Cyanide.
Yes you did get banned by Tom.

jojo
Registered users

Post Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:12 am

At least it was fun times :D
Vizzer
Registered users

Post Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:45 pm

Your mistake was calling inko a cunt
jojo
Registered users

Post Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:06 pm

No regrets though, I'll still call him a cunt and call sheep a faggot, I just hope they didn't take me too seriously, I sent a tip to edberg saying "I got banned from calling Inko a cunt, and I would like to make an apology letter : Inko is still a cunt and sheep is a faggot." But Edberg doesn't know how to read, he thought it was a real apology letter, what a spastic xd I knew that some member of the clan were retarded like I am but damn this clan reached some high fucking level my man! Love it
Last edited by jojo on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jojo
Registered users

Post Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:00 pm

kyppo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:00 pm
jojo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:06 pm
No regrets though, I'll still call him a cunt and call sheep a faggot, I just hope they didn't take me too seriously, I sent a tip to edberg saying "I got banned from calling Inko a cunt, but he's still a cunt and sheep is a faggot." But Edberg doesn't know how to read, he thought it was a real apology letter, what a spastic xd I knew that some member of the clan were retarded like I am but damn this clan reached some high fucking level my man! Love it
I understood about 17% of that post.
Oh, I'm sorry let me repeat in simpler words : Fuck you
jojo
Registered users

Post Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:08 pm

kyppo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:02 pm
jojo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:00 pm
kyppo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:00 pm

I understood about 17% of that post.
Oh, I'm sorry let me repeat in simpler words : Fuck you
Cheers, much better!
No problems! Have a beautiful day, and I don't think I said it to anybody yet but have a beautiful new year, I'll go drink alcohol by myself, I've always been a lonely man and now I can't get drunk in the TS server anymore :(
analyth
Registered users

Post Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:28 pm

No problems! Have a beautiful day, and I don't think I said it to anybody yet but have a beautiful new year, I'll go drink alcohol by myself, I've always been a lonely man and now I can't get drunk in the TS server anymore :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM
jojo
Registered users

Post Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:09 pm

analyth wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:28 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM
Hahahahahahah I cried of laughter listening to this Sad violin video, it's not a 13 years old joke at all! Haha! It's not a joke that cs go kids would spam on their soundboard after they successfully killed you, while in this sad time they notice their hard bulge, thinking that it's the biggest boner they ever had! You probably feel happy thinking "Holly molly, I was being hilarious posting this SAD VIOLIN meme to this jojo man who got banned 60 days!" Well let me tell you fucker, your mother is ashamed of you, everyone is, you could have gave yourself this false hope that you were wanted when you were born, telling yourself that you're like Cyanide born in IVF but you're not, you're a failure of humanity and the link you just sent was a proof. Go snort a line of Cocaine, drink alcohol and take a pill of codein, it'll help you in life. (If you didn't get the joke, if you follow the steps that I told you, it'll actually kill you, so don't do it, we never know if you're really too young to understand)
Sheep
The Elite Four

Post Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:57 pm

Upgraded to a permanent ban. Honestly Jo Jo This is usually where I'd lay the smack down on you for acting the way you have, but it seriously just seems like you are confused, angry and a little lonely. I think maybe you need to find someone you can talk to and discuss whats going on. We've all been there mate so there's no shame in it. I hope things get better for you and I hope that you see this is genuine concern and not condescension. If you need someone to chat to then gimme a PM on here mate. Regardless of what is happening in your life though, it isn't ok to be a complete fucking tool towards others, i.e. Telling them to kill themselves. The chances of you reading this and actually deciding to take a look at yourself instead of hastily typing an angry insult riddled response is slim, but I hope you have a moment of clarity and decide to make a change. Have a nice night pal.
jojo
Registered users

Post Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:28 pm

Well, actually it was quite intentionnal to finally have your attention, my dear sheep. All I did was clearly ironic, I would never wish someone to kill themselves nor even hurt them, I'm not this type of dude, but this is internet, people fucking say whatever they want, I'm wishing nobody to get hurt, nor to get something wrong in their life, hell, I want the complete opposite, only happiness to go their way, but you didn't seem to understand that all this is just a joke, I'm not being serious, I'm just acting like an "Angry French dude" that's it, I'm not sure if it's the right word but I'd call this an act. Of course while I do this act, I encourage people to curse back at me, to fucking tell me to get shot down in the streets like the degenerate I am. I mean, in the end, it's just words. It's not like I was really thinking it. You probably think I care a lot about the fact that I am going to get banned and since you saw this huge ass block of words, you'd think that you're right, well yes, you're right, fuck you Sheep. lol. Do I have to type that the last sentence was ironic too? Whatever man, you barely know me and you judge me, thinking I curse at people because I am actually mad irl, yes, I do have problems irl, but why the fuck should I put my angers on people on the internet? They did nothing wrong, that's just fucking stupid. Whatever man, I'll stop here, the fucking admin on zf thinks they're fucking gods anyway, thinking that "I'M ADMIN IN THE SERVER OF SOVIET WUMBLE" make them important in real life. xd It was ironic too btw, anyway peace :^)
analyth
Registered users

Post Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:59 pm

"I'M ADMIN IN THE SERVER OF SOVIET WUMBLE"
joink*