My unit's server

You got a server you want us to host, or a fucking cool idea... Post it here... And who knows maybe someone will read it.

SkullGaming
Registered users

Post Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:46 pm

Hey guys,
I am new to the forum and I would like to introduce myself. My name is SkullGaming.
I am a very casual gamer with an eye for strategy and war games. I especially love Arma 3. Which brings me to the title of this post (probably). Me and my unit are planning to make an independent Arma 3 server and I was going from community to community asking if they would help. for the website we are using, its about 108 USD for 12 months. We are just looking for support. Which brings me to you guys, The ZF Clan.
First, no I am not doing this for attention. Me and my buds are actually looking for support to start our server.
Second, I dont expect Cramps or Womble or Cy to respond to this because the cahnces of it happening are slim.
But if you guys want to check out the unit page, here is a link. https://units.arma3.com/unit/forcereconecho
looking forward to your responses.
-Skull
kyppo
Registered users

Post Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:10 am

SkullGaming wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:46 pm
Hey guys,
I am new to the forum and I would like to introduce myself. My name is SkullGaming.
I am a very casual gamer with an eye for strategy and war games. I especially love Arma 3. Which brings me to the title of this post (probably). Me and my unit are planning to make an independent Arma 3 server and I was going from community to community asking if they would help. for the website we are using, its about 108 USD for 12 months. We are just looking for support. Which brings me to you guys, The ZF Clan.
First, no I am not doing this for attention. Me and my buds are actually looking for support to start our server.
Second, I dont expect Cramps or Womble or Cy to respond to this because the cahnces of it happening are slim.
But if you guys want to check out the unit page, here is a link. https://units.arma3.com/unit/forcereconecho
-Skull
Cramps? Do your research.
- Because I can.
joink
Administrators

Site Admin

Post Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:49 pm

SkullGaming wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:46 pm
Hey guys,
-Skull
Yeah... Fuck off mate ^^
Paltos
The Elite Four

Post Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:32 pm

Does begging like this actually work? Can I go spam my paypal link everywhere and get money now?!?!?!?!

fuck off you scrounging cunt. your clan can pay for their own shit.