Bring back RUST!

You got a server you want us to host, or a fucking cool idea... Post it here... And who knows maybe someone will read it.

Shayd
Registered users

Post Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:40 am

Well. Not exactly you. Story is same as every other thread here. Never played it, wanna try it out and looking for people interested in playing it. I could set up a server for probably 50 people max. Server location will be East Coast US

Yes I realize it's been done before and ZF used to have Rust server back in fuck'o 2015
joink
Administrators

Site Admin

Post Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:05 pm

Shayd wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:40 am
Well. Not exactly you. Story is same as every other thread here. Never played it, wanna try it out and looking for people interested in playing it. I could set up a server for probably 50 people max. Server location will be East Coast US

Yes I realize it's been done before and ZF used to have Rust server back in fuck'o 2015
Sure donate like 1000$ or send Poro a Bad Dragon Dildo and ill bring it back. Just for you.
Poro
ZF

Post Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:24 pm

I heard dildo?
Shayd
Registered users

Post Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:14 am

I'd do it just for lols. Varka's bud of mine so it wouldn't be much of an issue. The money itself could fund the server until New Year's and sixpack of a good beer instead.

Are you sure you'd rather make love to a piece of dragon shaped dong? What's people obsession with these.
Lea
Registered users

Post Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:47 am

Shayd wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:14 am
I'd do it just for lols. Varka's bud of mine so it wouldn't be much of an issue. The money itself could fund the server until New Year's and sixpack of a good beer instead.

Are you sure you'd rather make love to a piece of dragon shaped dong? What's people obsession with these.
shiny
Shayd
Registered users

Post Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:40 am

So about the dildo..

I mean Rust