get a discord

You got a server you want us to host, or a fucking cool idea... Post it here... And who knows maybe someone will read it.

Kyle W.
Registered users

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:05 pm

Im sorry I fucking hate discord. Teamspeak does everything that it actually needs.
Synergy
Registered users

Post Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:01 am

I like both. Yes Discord is crap in certain aspects, but TeamSpeak is as well. Frankly if I wanted a secure chat I would go with TeamSpeak. But if I wanted something in which my friends can be as toxic as they want, then I would get a Discord server. To be honest everyone has a right to an opinion, I'm just giving mine, cause I can.
In space no one can hear you scream. Unless you change your radio frequency.
bones
Registered users

Post Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:46 am

TS is miles better, not even a discussion. Only reason to use Discord is to fuck around with your friends while TS has more capabilities and optimization to make it better for a large scale private server.
Pineapple_Supreme
Registered users

Post Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:17 pm

Discord can Fuck off!
senkou
Registered users

Post Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:16 pm

Sheep wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:35 am
But for real though discord looks like a hot mess.
Discord is OK. It is under development and is starting to be on par with TS3, but TS3 as Tom said is way more secure, had groups around for ages which is still in testing mode on Discord, and you can do whatever you want on TS just like you can on Discord, just not the HTML-format Chat sort of thing, which you can substitute with other apps anyway.

My only rant about your TS is I've been trying to get in contact with an admin so I can see shit and move around but none came yet :D
ishikawa01
Registered users

Post Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:18 am

I've tried discord, couldn't make heads or tales of the thing. I'd rather pay for a good server thank you much.
IEMK
Registered users

Post Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:08 pm

Sammyroxx wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:53 pm
In TS certain trusted people can have power and not a random shmuck that joins.

Discord however is EVERYONE can join and..
Its a mess TS is VERY secure and organized.

TS is a better Discord anyways
or YOU could add a bot that places people automatically into a certain rank which has no permissions to view any channel or speak at all.

this bot is called the tatsumaki bot and you use the t@autorole command

very easy :lol:
DigitalVagrant
Server Admins

Post Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:03 am

We have a discord. None of you are invited to it.

Thread locked.