Sea of Thieves?

You got a server you want us to host, or a fucking cool idea... Post it here... And who knows maybe someone will read it.

thebluedragon07
Registered users

Post Mon May 07, 2018 3:12 pm

Have you guys ever thought about giving Sea of Thieves a go? It’s where you play as a pirate in a massive sandbox world digging up treasure, even go against other players to try and take their treasure. You get to either play solo on a small ship, or play with a crew of 4 on a galleon.
Dymz
Registered users

Post Mon May 07, 2018 10:41 pm

Looks like an okay game, I will consider buying it when it isn't £50. Seems a bit like a robbery at the moment
Boomslang
Registered users

Post Wed May 09, 2018 4:38 am

As Dymz said before me, for the current price, it feels like I wouldn't be getting enough content. It's a good idea and it seems like it performs well, basic game looks fun, but it needs more content before I would even consider buying it. I am keeping an eye on it though
thebluedragon07
Registered users

Post Wed May 09, 2018 2:28 pm

Well it is a brand spanking new game that was released no more than a couple months ago, and in a way they are still working out all the kinks, but man is it good fun.
DIDAS
Registered users

Post Fri May 11, 2018 11:18 pm

Im in for Sea Of Thieves. Ahoy
DizzyBitch
Registered users

Post Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:37 pm

I have SOT and it is hilarious when you play with a group that has a good sense of humor. Not so much with the tryhards. If you are of the former, I'm down to play ;)