[Suggestion] Deceit bullshittery

You got a server you want us to host, or a fucking cool idea... Post it here... And who knows maybe someone will read it.

BeautyFades
Registered users

Post Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:32 am

Good morning lads,
so I've been playing this game called Deceit with my friends and we have had a blast with it.
Put simply, you play as a group of 6 players. Upon spawning on the map (there are 3 or 4 maps currently), 2 players get chosen as infected and the 4 others are innocents.

Both the infected players know each other positions, but the 4 innocents are completely unaware of anything: they dont know who is infected or who isn't, all they know is that they are innocent. All maps have 3 stages, and the win condition for the infected is killing all innocents, and the innocents have to escape the map by going through the stages.

While the lights are on, everyone, including the infected, can loot ammo and get gadgets (cameras, lethal injections, flashlights, mines, etc.). The infected can also drink blood bags scattered around the map (they need to drink 3 bags to be able to transform at night and kill the innocents). The only way for the innocents to know who is infected is to see another player drink a bloodbag, or to see them transform when the lights are out.

The game is amazing fun when played in a party of 6, there's alot of lying, betrayal, trusting and allaround trolling. The game has a Dead by Daylight feel to it.

I made this post so that everyone who's interested on checking the game out to do so, and primarily because I would fucking love to see ZF streaming it (and Cyanide's reaction to the infected) and potentially get Womble to make a bullshittery series out of it because honestly, the game is perfect for that.
DigitalVagrant
Server Admins

Post Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:54 pm

Thank you for submission. We have filed your suggestion under "We Don't Care", in the "Stupid Posts By Random Womblefags" Department.

We will review your submission and get back to you in a time period between now and the heat death of the universe.

Thank you for using the Zero Fucks Clan forum, and have a blessed day.
Zaryxn
Registered users

Post Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:45 pm

DigitalVagrant wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:54 pm
Thank you for submission. We have filed your suggestion under "We Don't Care", in the "Stupid Posts By Random Womblefags" Department.

We will review your submission and get back to you in a time period between now and the heat death of the universe.

Thank you for using the Zero Fucks Clan forum, and have a blessed day.
Fucking wrekt