ARK: Fucks Evolved - Server Info And FAQ

Mr. Shadow LT
Registered users

Post Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:55 am

Shayd wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:10 pm
Mr. Shadow LT wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:47 pm
How Long the fucking nights last here ? I have been sitting hidden for ~20 mins.
Are you on abberation? If so then its basically Day/Dusk.
The Island... I built a good-ish base and got a lot of resources for a few days forward, so i can go out and tame...
Then a fucking Theirinozsur came along. I pumped 200 tranq arrows into that shit and he is still wrecking my base. I said ''ahhh fuck this shit'' and swam off onto a rock in the sea and just watched it look at me from the beach. :D :D :D
Mr. Shadow LT
Registered users

Post Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:55 am

Questions to Vigrant:
Are we allowed to transfer dinos from the ARK obelisks? Like a rock drake from aberrarion?
Tom
The Elite Four

Post Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:15 pm

You can transfer everything out of Aberration, but only character and Aberration specific dino's into Aberration.

This means, you can transfer your Rock Drake into any other server we have. You can always bring him back into Aberration but not your items or the Rock Drake's saddle.
Shayd
Registered users

Post Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:14 am

Mr. Shadow LT wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:55 am
Shayd wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:10 pm
Mr. Shadow LT wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:47 pm
How Long the fucking nights last here ? I have been sitting hidden for ~20 mins.
Are you on abberation? If so then its basically Day/Dusk.
The Island... I built a good-ish base and got a lot of resources for a few days forward, so i can go out and tame...
Then a fucking Theirinozsur came along. I pumped 200 tranq arrows into that shit and he is still wrecking my base. I said ''ahhh fuck this shit'' and swam off onto a rock in the sea and just watched it look at me from the beach. :D :D :D
The Difficulty on the server is raised too, notice the levels on anything you're attacking, they will have huge HP and be hard to tame.
Mr. Shadow LT
Registered users

Post Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:03 pm

I can clearly see the boost of loot drops [beacons]... A fabricator blueprint from a purple drop...
Mr. Shadow LT
Registered users

Post Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:02 pm

I request member of tribe [RR] with me as the tribe leader to join this DC server : https://discord.gg/QTH5zDv
Mr. Shadow LT
Registered users

Post Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:04 pm

Mr. Shadow LT wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:02 pm
I request member of tribe [RR] with me as the tribe leader to join this DC server : https://discord.gg/QTH5zDv
When you join that server and prove your ID as a member i will send you the link to the official server of the RR tribe. Shadow
Mr. Shadow LT
Registered users

Post Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:54 am

Tom and his crows... Breed them. Teach them. Sell them.
DigitalVagrant
Server Admins

Post Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:19 pm

Locking this because it was supposed to be an informational thread and people are shitting it up with pointless garbage.