[ZeroFucks] DuckWorld




User avatar
joink
Administrators

Site Admin
Posts: 134

Post Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:44 pm

Name
DuckWorld

IP
zf-clan.com

Mods
None - Vanilla but updated.

Rules
None

Admins/Moderators
Joink

Special Information:
Why is it call that stupid name? - Joink really really really likes ducktales

Image
Osles
Registered users
Posts: 4

Post Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:05 pm

I think, just because why not, I might join.
User avatar
Mitchy
ZF
Posts: 3

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:38 am

A Minecraft Server? And I haven't crashed it yet?

Manjappa wouldn't approve. 8-)

Edit: I completely forgot, how weird this game looks without shaders.
How long will it be up approx? Worth gathering ppl together to play the worst game ever made? :D


Edit 07/12: Fixed the first bit.
Last edited by Mitchy on Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Discriminates against men. Allows grills into servers with no background checks. No respect for servers.
User avatar
joink
Administrators

Site Admin
Posts: 134

Post Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:45 pm

Mitchy wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:38 am
A Minecraft Server? And I haven't crashed it yet?

Manjappa wouldn't approve. 8-)

Edit: I completely forgot, how weird this game looks without shaders.
How long will it be up approx? Worth gathering ppl together to play the worst game ever made? :D
It's literally no maintenance, and or ressources. So guessing for ever....
Mr.Clyde
Registered users
Posts: 3

Post Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:51 pm

ArcticMinnie and myself have successfully bred the finest tasting chicken in the over-world, and we are selling our chicken at 1 stack per diamond.(64 cooked chickens = 1 diamond)

Price is non-negotiable


(Didn't know where else to post this)



EDIT----------------------
KFC is closed
User avatar
DarkNorth
Registered users
Posts: 2

Post Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:08 am

You guys should definitely make it a modded server. I'd personally like if it was classic tekkit.
User avatar
joink
Administrators

Site Admin
Posts: 134

Post Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:52 am

DarkNorth wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:08 am
You guys should definitely make it a modded server. I'd personally like if it was classic tekkit.
Maybe in the future, for now. It's staying standard.
CrystalCow
Registered users
Posts: 21
Location: Kentucky, USA

Post Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:46 am

DarkNorth wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:08 am
You guys should definitely make it a modded server. I'd personally like if it was classic tekkit.
Modded servers typically have lots of issues and would require a lot more server resources and people managing it.

Also the problem with Tekkit is how Tekkit is run, Tekkit made loads of mod packs without the mod owner's permission. Which most people probably wouldn't care about that, but it's still shitty.
User avatar
Tom
The Elite Four
Posts: 140
Location: Netherlands

Post Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:47 am

I loved the classic tekkit. Does that shit still work?
Image
User avatar
DarkNorth
Registered users
Posts: 2

Post Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:14 pm

Tom wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:47 am
I loved the classic tekkit. Does that shit still work?
Yea all you have to do is search it on the tekkit launcher
https://gyazo.com/ad16a642c579f0f54b09c4818f7d7ab3


Post Reply