New logo art contest.

If we have something to announce, shit will be posted here.

Post Reply



User avatar
Tom
The Elite Four
Posts: 120
Location: Netherlands

Post Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:27 am

wow these sucks great job guys. Just looking for idea's so we can get a professional to do it
Image
User avatar
The Dishonored
Registered users
Posts: 0
Location: UK

Post Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:31 am

Tom wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:27 am
wow these sucks great job guys. Just looking for idea's so we can get a professional to do it
That's uncalled for man, some of the logos are brilliant! And why ask people to make you logos if you are just going to get a pro to do it?
User avatar
dippy
Registered users
Posts: 4

Post Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:46 am

I just did mine, cause I got on the toilet
Bavon
ZF
Posts: 26
Location: Straya

Post Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:46 am

The Dishonored wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:31 am
Tom wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:27 am
wow these sucks great job guys. Just looking for idea's so we can get a professional to do it
That's uncalled for man, some of the logos are brilliant! And why ask people to make you logos if you are just going to get a pro to do it?
You did read the "Just looking for idea's" yeah?

also when was your opinion valid?
User avatar
dippy
Registered users
Posts: 4

Post Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:48 am

CrystalCow wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:58 am
dippy wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:32 am
dippy wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:19 am
Image
Well fuck that didn't work.
Image
thanks CrystalCow, im too much of a tard to figure it out
User avatar
Paltos
The Elite Four
Posts: 153

Post Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:00 pm

The Dishonored wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:20 am
Here ya go : https://imgur.com/a/4D6vM
I kind of like that actually..
CyberBOT
Registered users
Posts: 19
Location: Prague

Post Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:35 pm

kyppo wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:28 pm
The Dishonored wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:20 am
Here ya go : https://imgur.com/a/4D6vM

Because fuck you! :D
It's nice, but lose the background and the slogan, then it's even better!
Agreed. the background still needs to be a different color than the rest, but the beige-ish grey works great.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
User avatar
Joshston
Registered users
Posts: 0
Location: USA

Post Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:27 am

Funny thing, I am actually majoring in Digital Design and this will give me some good practice. Also please give feed back. Love it, hate it, give me feed back. https://i.gyazo.com/27a9e88e6e8fa3aa387 ... 7963a0.png
CyberBOT
Registered users
Posts: 19
Location: Prague

Post Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:55 am

kyppo wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:20 pm
I meant lose the background entirely so it's just the logo on top of current banner.
But if You went without background entirely, you would lose the white squares. Or was that tthe point?
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
CyberBOT
Registered users
Posts: 19
Location: Prague

Post Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:04 pm

kyppo wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:37 pm
CyberBOT wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:55 am
kyppo wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:20 pm
I meant lose the background entirely so it's just the logo on top of current banner.
But if You went without background entirely, you would lose the white squares. Or was that tthe point?
No they are part of the logo itself. The white squares are basically just borders around an opaque area.
True, didn't notice that before, thx.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.


Post Reply