Requesting for help!

If we have something to announce, shit will be posted here.

Tom
The Elite Four

Post Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:44 am

We are in need of;
- Ark: Survival evolved admins.
Being an Ark admin means you are not allowed to raid. You will be maintaining 4 servers in a cluster setup. Please only apply if you know everything about Ark, and actually play on our server.

- If you feel we are missing something that we need and you can supply us with, come by the TS or post here.

- Soon [TM]

If you feel like helping out in any of these roles or have a question about them please come to TS [18+] and wait in the support queue. If you haven't got any permissions yet, just join and wait. When interviewed, mention this post. If the waiting takes to long i can arrange a time to come online, just make a post here and i'll contact you.
Trovux
Registered users

Post Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:43 am

For the Arma 3 Exile server I would be willing to admin it, I am on it a lot and dont see myself quitting for a long while so I can fill the role of an active admin.

I dont know if like ark with the no multiple admins per family but fancyprancer is also willing if not so.
Known also as Doge of Venice/Doxe de Venexia
Tom
The Elite Four

Post Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:22 am

Updated what we need, thanks for helping!
ShadowZero
Registered users

Post Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:54 am

Hello,

If you are still looking I have been playing ark sense it was first released in early access (took a couple breaks here and there). I have been an admin and moderator over a few ark servers as well in the past, and I would be willing to help out if needed. I have added you to steam to discuss this further.

thanks,
Shadow
ishikawa01
Registered users

Post Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:30 am

I might be able to help with the layout and cosmetics of the forum if you need assistance. I got a few ideas to make it look more modern as well.

Steam: ishikawa01
Tom
The Elite Four

Post Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:03 pm

Updated post.
HighToweruk
Registered users

Post Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:13 am

Hello.

I would like to help out on the forum and TS as I am around most nights doing f**k all.

HighTowerUK
https://go.twitch.tv/hightoweruk
At the moment I can't stream anything so I am hosting members from The ZF Clan.
Paltos
The Elite Four

Post Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:54 pm

HighToweruk wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:13 am
Hello.

I would like to help out on the forum and TS as I am around most nights doing f**k all.

HighTowerUK
You don't need to sign your name. We can see it in your signature and on the left below your picture.
HighToweruk
Registered users

Post Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:17 pm

Paltos wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:54 pm
HighToweruk wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:13 am
Hello.

HighTowerUK
You don't need to sign your name. We can see it in your signature and on the left below your picture.

sorry, its habit !!
https://go.twitch.tv/hightoweruk
At the moment I can't stream anything so I am hosting members from The ZF Clan.
Tom
The Elite Four

Post Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:26 pm

We got ts and forum covered.