ZF is looking for Youtube/Twitch/Singing talent and is recruiting.

If we have something to announce, shit will be posted here.

Acoldite
Registered users

Post Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:59 pm

This shall be pretty straightforward because you're probably not even going to go through this. If you do, yay!
Why I'm ZF material: Well I'm Indian you guys need cultural diversity and you've only got one Indian. Also Cyanide needs an Indian brother.
My Greatest Gaming related achievement: I've been playing CS GO for over 300 hours and am still a silver
Personal ZF Moment: I've waited in your welcome channel for more than 3 hrs
The Games I Play: Mostly PUBG, CS GO, GTA V, and other games that dont need me to turn caps on when saying the name. Also open to any new game because i have absolutely fuckall to do.
Favourite ZF Member: Obviously Cyanide, he's the star of the show.
Original Video: Well, i don't have any videos up yet, because I just got a new beast computer, but since this is required, i shall post a super shit video that i made many years ago (that proves that i have raw talent and skill) of me with my crew playing GTA V. Also, if that is not sufficient, I shall sing.
The video:
(also yes I'm BMK that's an acronym for my real name)
DeusExtimus
Registered users

Post Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:24 am

Your age
21 Years, 3 Months and a few Days

Why you're zf material
Because I have no Shame, many self-mockery and a lot of noobie Flashbangs, Smokes and Moves in CsGo.

Your greatest gaming related achievements.
No-Scope-AWP-collateral-kill after I flashed myself

Your best personal ZF moment

When Cyanide and his Girlfriend first time tried to play together

The games you play

I play Minecraft, CS Gay, Garrys Mod, Mount and Blade, CubeWorld, Sometimes H1Z1, Planetaside 2, and if someone show me new Games I would be happy to try them out

Most favourite ZF member

I thing nobody can answer this question correctly. I think Soanide is my favorite charaktere. It's the perfect teamplay of Soviet and Cyanide that makes me laugh all time.

- Original Video: Here my Song created for you, Guys
nails
Registered users

Post Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:17 pm

I want to be edgy but I'm actually just a super fanboy. Please love and accept me into ZF so I can gargle your cum all day.
GrowUpPeterPen
Registered users

Post Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:35 pm

Well, it seems like i'm extremely late, but...

Your age:
24 Years

Why you're zf material
Because i'm Russian and you can always make a situation about mumbling or something, dunno xD

Your greatest gaming related achievements.
Top-2 EA Sports UFC 2 (Ranked Championship).

Your best personal ZF moment:

Stealth and the helicopter.

The games you play:

I play literally everything, if there is not a solo game. Escape From Tarkov, Arma 3, Quake Champions are most common.

Most favourite ZF member:

Ummm....

- Original Video: Y U PREFER SINGERS? DRUMMERS CAN BE COOL TOO!

Ripper
Registered users

Post Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:58 am

Your age: 19

Why you're zf material: Well I'm Irish, for some reason people either people fucking love my accent or they think it sounds retarded. I bet there is plenty of Irish jokes you guys can make. Oh and to add to that I'm half Italian so there you go, there's a couple pizza jokes you can make as well. I'm pretty chill but I ain't quiet

Your greatest gaming related achievements: Top 1000 in the world on R6 Siege and Top 500 in Europe

Your best personal ZF moment: Without a doubt when Cyanide knifed NBK, undoubtedly one of the most historic moments throughout human history.

The games you play: Well I play, Arma 3, Garry's Mod, CS-GO and DayZ

- Most favorite ZF member: In order, Cyanide, Gambit and Soviet
Ya boi Ripper :D
Felima
Registered users

Post Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:40 pm

- Your age

I am turning 17 in few months

- Why you're zf material.

I would consider myself a being a friendly and chatty person. I am from Czech republic so I consider myself being at least half slavic. I feel like your group needs little bit of diversity so here I am. My friends hate me because of my absolutely horrible singing so basically everyone yells at me to shut up. My biggest skill is the fact that I can eat the whole day without getting full. I am am using my computer most of the day so I am available a lot. think I would fit in ZF thanks to my dark humor and being somewhat funny to talk to.

-My greatest gaming related achievements:

I can play games without dying in first 5 minutes. And yeah I can kinda shoot other people if I try enough. But the biggest achievement is finding my best friend in Friday 13th.

-The games I play.

I mostly play PUBG, CSGO(where I fail miserably), Friday the 13th and GTA V. I also enjoy silly games like Clustertruck and Totally accurate battlegrounds. I played Arma 2 and I am getting the third game soon.

-My most favorite ZF member.

Hmm that's hard to say. I like every member the same. But if I had to choose one it would be Edberg thanks to his singing abilities which inspired me.
Rudi
Registered users

Post Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:21 pm

- Your age.20 "Dont sound but can prove"
- Why you're zf material.
I'm a brummie pretty sure thats enough.

- Your greatest gaming related achievements.
When playing The Forest beating the boat down to the point its just a bundle of fuckery some how floating on the water or this https://youtu.be/db8-HRkNHR0?t=3m10s. More simply put laughing my ass off with friends over the most stupid and unfunny stuff to anyone else.

- Your best personal ZF moment. Every part with NEVIL IS NOT IN ZF YOU FUCKTARD in.

- The games you play. Bit of everything, csgo cuz im generic, smite cuz I'm one of those and AOE 2 HD cuz it's the best one.

- Most favourite ZF member.
NEVIL IS NOT IN ZF YOU FUCKTARD.
Halo
Registered users

Post Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:12 am

- Your age: 19

- Why you're zf material: I have nothing els to do with my life but playing games and make YouTube videos.

- The games you play: CsGo, RainBow 6 sige, Aram 3, DayZ, Grays Mod, Fortnite, PUBG.

- Most favourite ZF member: SovietWomble
Tauriel91
Registered users

Post Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:04 pm

Why am I ZF material: errm honestly i just love to have a laugh whilst playing games with people, makes the experiance more enjoyable and I can be myself (slightly crazy 😜)

Gaming Achievement: Well, can’t think of one off the top of my head...probably not dying or something from my wow days 🤣

Favourite ZF moment: Do i really have to choose, i love it all.

Games: Well lately mostly Ark but wanting to play more pubg......used to be addicted to wow and star wars online 🤣

Favourite ZF Member: Gotta be Soviet.....its the accent, even though i’m british 😍
Brendon
Registered users

Post Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:42 am

Your age. 22
- Why you're zf material. I don't get offended by anything and I laugh at a lot of things.
- Your greatest gaming related achievements. I have 620 days played on runescape. Over 200 days in call of duty. I was top 20 in gamebattles for a little while too, but none of these really mean anything. :oops:
- Your best personal ZF moment. In the videos? I watch soviet. When he adds the "pew" text over bullet casing or shots, I giggle everytime.I don't watch his streams however.
- The games you play. Pubg, CSGO, Runescape, WOW, Ark, Minecraft, I'm looking into playing Arma 3 with a group of people since I got a new computer recently that can finally ran games. I've always wanted to play arma 3 and other realistic shooters and I'm also looking for a new online community to join.
- Most favourite ZF member. Soviet since he's the only one I know of, through his videos
- Original Video No video :(