ZF is looking for Youtube/Twitch/Singing talent and is recruiting.

If we have something to announce, shit will be posted here.

CMDR_Imitator
Registered users

Post Fri May 18, 2018 10:37 pm

Good day to you sirs,
My name is Commander Imitator, and, as the name suggest, I can imitate both people and accents, well, I can most of the time...but anyway, I am replying to this thread because I want to join ZF, obviously. Anyway, I shall stop blabbering and get on with it.

- At the time of writing, I am 17, but 18 shortly.

Why am I good ZF material?:
- I'm an absolute twat, and will gladly piss off Cyanide. Good enough? No? Awww...but anyway, I'm a bit of a joker, rather dark I have to say though, so I'll get along perfectly, especially with Poro and his amazing Nazi banter! I also like doing impressions, so will happily provide content for Soviet, like Cyanide.

My greatest gaming achievement:
- Managing to knife a Master Guardian Elite in CS:GO and win the round...and also performing a "Tactical Retreat" better than Soviet.

My greatest ZF moment:
- Everything that Poro says that is Nazi related and Cyanide's mum gaffa-taping the Pringles.

Games I play:
- PC: Squad, Insurgency, CS:GO, GMod, ARMA 3 and (but I still haven't figured out the controls).
- Console (Xbox Peasant): BF4, BF1, Sea of Thieves, Elite Dangerous, GTA V, R6 Seige & Titanfall 2.

Favourite ZF Member:
- Depends on whether I'm in a "Curry" mood or a "Gas the Jews" mood, so Cyanide or Poro are top. Also, Womble is a faggot and Cyanide is the source of his content so why would I say that the "Monkey behind the Camera" is my favourite? Heh heh...

I'm banned now, aren't I?

Anyway, there is my application, and I really do hope to hear from you lot soon! Before Soviet bans me at least...
Kind regards,
Commander Imitator

Floppsen
Registered users

Post Sun May 20, 2018 11:22 am

- idk you decide.
- Well i kinda need someone to play with, i usually streamsnipe the ZF clan when they play pubg. (names slavick_fuck
- good at pubg
- when they met, because that lead to a great clan
- i play most games
- ZFkaffe, sovietwomble and cyanide

- Original Video (All videos at end of post and only URL's, also post your song here if you made one +points for facecam).
Johnson
Registered users

Post Sun May 20, 2018 7:14 pm

- age=28
- Why you're zf material.i am zf material because i have a good personality and i play a wide variety of games
- Your greatest gaming related achievements.ran a call of duty 2 tournament for over 7 years that had over 300 people in it. Breaking Point or bpcod2 it is curently dead
- Your best personal ZF moment. when womble got ranked in csgo and everyone raged
- The games you play. pubg csgo any blizzard game
- Most favourite ZF member. womble
- no original video
Steiger
Registered users

Post Sun May 27, 2018 9:55 am

Age-The age of my body is 18 years but i have the mental age of a 6 year old.

Why i'm zf material-I have an Australian sense of humor and swear way too much. I love playing video games but especially love pissing my friends off and making a fool of myself. I do also like to play video games properly (sometimes).

Greatest Achievements-can finish a lap of Monaco in an f1 car on automobilista. I'm ok at fortnite i just cant shoot or build for shit. built a dick in minecraft.

Best ZF moment-by one you mean a few were are mine. 1-anything with NEVIL IS NOT IN ZF YOU FUCKTARD 2-anything golf with friends or Arma 3-Advertising when womble got refreshments

Games i play-i play Automobilista, asseto corsa and any other racing game. GTA, Arma and Garrys mod

Favorite ZF member-Womble when he is with cyanide
Urbzybaby
Registered users

Post Thu May 31, 2018 8:18 am

18 from The United States of America

My name is Urbz

I don't have any "great" gaming experiences but I do have pretty funny streams that no one watches.

My favorite member is Womble and only because I relate to him on so many levels

I think I am zf material because I can annoy someone in a millisecond and I am poor

I don't own a pc but I am on ps4 and xb1, I have been saving up for one but I'm too poor right now so it might take a while

I'm not bad at games but lets just say I'm not as good as womble (on his good days)

I play guitar( bass, electric, and acoustic) people always ask me if they're all the same I just reply with some wicked licks

I am very best at procrastinating and also great at listening, I am like the boyfriend no one has ever had

I don't know how to finish this so I'm just gonna quote one of my favorite lines from a bullshitery episode
"Fwck hyoui"
~Holy'NEVIL IS NOT IN ZF YOU FUCKTARD

P.S. I'm a rage monster
Evarg
Registered users

Post Thu May 31, 2018 6:54 pm

- Your age.
- Why you're zf material.
No one will ever know the answer for this question.
- Your greatest gaming related achievements.
Around 300 hours spend on Witcher 3 Wild Hunt.
- Your best personal ZF moment.
Womble and Cynaide
- The games you play.
BF1, BF4, PUBG, Fortnite, GTA V, Kingdom Come Deloverance I have more but these are only one I am currently playing also planing to get CS GO soon.
- Most favourite ZF member.
Cynaide
- Original Video (All videos at end of post and only URL's, also post your song here if you made one +points for facecam).
Jerry(With A G)
Registered users

Post Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:28 am

- Your age.
- Why you're ZF material.
Cuz I'm fucking cool. Yeah. Mhm. Yes. In all seriousness, I think I'm ZF material because I like to mess around a lot(like a lot a lot) but I can also be serious and focused when I need to be. I also like to believe that I'm not unlikable, and a lot of people tend to think the same, but you never know. I'm also an amateur guitarist and think I'm okay at singing(when my voice isn't totally fucked).
Fuck, I can't even remember half of the shit I've done anymore, but I'd probably have to say, out of the very limited things I can remember, achieving victory on an Epic length(or whatever the longest length is), 6 difficulty, 24 Civ game of Civ 5(it took me around 160 hours and it was for a fucking achievement).
no idea what the fuck to put here.
- The games you play.
A lot of strategy games like:
  • Stellaris
  • Rimworld
  • CK2
  • XCOM
  • Civ 5
  • Prison Architect
  • Multiple Total War games
  • some other games I can't remember
I also play games like Fallout and such, Arma too. I have about 120 games in my steam library, most of which are still there because I play them every once and a while for a few days. I just kinda hop from game to game most of the time.
Cyanide is pretty funny, but I like Edberg the mostest.
It hurts to put this up. Pls don't hurt feeling.
xxBlackReaper96xx
Registered users

Post Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:03 am

Your age: 17
- Why you're zf material: I consistently less than 5 viewers on my twitch thing.
- Your greatest gaming related achievements: You know that song called Bring me to Life by Evanescence? I wrote a comment "Dumb bitch shoulda used the stairs" and got 3 million likes.
- Your best personal ZF moment: You guys have a brit and an indian and they kind of get along... (Or do they?)
- The games you play: I don't play games. Its like 100% work all the time.
- Most favourite ZF member: Joink
- Original Video: Only the first line was funny, sorry.

Cya!
Echoes
Registered users

Post Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:18 am

- Your age.
I'm 22

- Why you're zf material.
Well there are a few reasons. The first one is that I'm honestly pretty funny, or at least that's what I'm told. I'm also called retarded sometimes. In fact, my roommate will say "You're so freaking weird." But it's ALMOST always followed up with "AND I LOVE IT!" I am a pretty sociable, sassy, and I am not on here to fanboy over Cyanide and Womble, so that's a pro, right?
Also, I DM a DnD group on Tuesdays and Thursdays and stream it. So that counts for something. I think.

Possibly being the top of the worst SC2 and LoL players in the world. Oh, I also can hit a 2.5k sniper shot(if not further) on Arma 3.

I'm still kind of new to ZF, but the 2 that stick out were 1: when someone said "I'll give a blowjob to whoever keeps Womble from winning when I meet them." during a GTA stream. Now that I'm typing this my roommate is telling me that that was a woman, so it's not as funny, but still kinda funny. 2: Tom's buckets.

- The games you play.
Arma 3
SC2
LoL
Civ 5
Skyrim
A few console games.
I am currently broke as hell, but maybe, just maybe, that will change, and I'll be able to get more games!

Probably IM STUPID FOR THINKING CAKE IS IN ZF because she is adorable in the videos, but Cyanide is in a close 2nd because he is the glue that holds the team together. I love the rest of the team, but those are the favorites RIGHT NOW.

I can definitely post one later! Just have no time tonight.
Mac
Registered users

Post Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:14 am

Your age - enough
- Why you're zf materia - I give Zero Fucks literally
- Your greatest gaming related achievements - Sexting
[Send Otacon a picture of the marine with no pants.
Game – Metal Gear Solid 2] Can it run Crysis?
[Complete In at the Deep End.
Game – Crysis 2]
- Your best personal ZF moment - most of the streams womble does with zf
- The games you play- Loads
- Most favourite ZF member - I guess we'll find out in time