ZF is looking for Youtube/Twitch/Singing talent and is recruiting.

If we have something to announce, shit will be posted here.

TotallyShitfaced
Registered users

Post Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:06 pm

14 turning 15

I play csgo, fishing sim, and wot

I just want to play with someone fun (preferably zf clan members)

I am tired of assholes and hackers and children in csgo, so is there anyway me that is good at the game that can help me?
Kleptastic
Registered users

Post Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:08 pm

-Your age
-Why you're ZF material
Do you need someone to strike fear into your subordinates? Well I'm not that person, but I can be a friend. I would help get you that sweet sweet twitch/youtube revenue by appealing to the disabled audience(It's nothing serious). I never sleep, and never go do anything so I'm always available. Also, lizards are pretty cool.
-your greatest gaming achievement
Dark Souls 3 on ng+7. It was pretty fun to be honest.
-Your best personal ZF moment
Random arma bullshittery 8 where its the quick montage of Womble being a doctor an pronouncing everyone with various problems.
-The games you play
Games that has your character exploring. I love most games, and usually get committed when i really care for a game. Just a few examples of the games i play would be: Dayz, Witcher 3, Dark Souls 3, Assassins creed origins(wasn't actually that bad for Ubisoft), Final Fantasy XV, and a plethora of others.
-Favorite ZF member
Cyanide definetly

To be honest I'm just bored of doing nothing all day everyday, and just making this submission has been fun.
Apocalypticfish
Registered users

Post Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:23 pm

- Your age.
- Why you're zf material.
I'm relaxed, friendly, happy to talk shit with a bunch of like-minded folks and looking to get into some decent gaming. Have just moved from Australia to Europe and am looking to join a clan. I've also done a course in digital media, enjoy editing videos and can sing reasonably okay but don't have a decent video of it I'm afraid.
- Your greatest gaming related achievements.
I'm currently sitting in the top 0.36% percent of players on PUBG in EU Solo TPP, but probably finishing Halo on legendary back on the original Xbox with my best mate.
- Your best personal ZF moment.
I was watching the PUBG stream with Cyanide and a couple of the guys, Cy downed one of them and then one of the others pulled a grenade and ran him into a corner waiting for the counter it was hilarious. Otherwise, the Viscera Cleanup Detail where Tom just spawns more buckets was pretty funny.
- The games you play.
PUBG, Arma 3, Rust, Payday 2, Civ 6, Ark SE, Vermintide, Warhammer, Total War: Warhammer, Don't Starve Together, Space Engineers, Medieval Engineers and bits and pieces of plenty of others.
- Most favourite ZF member.
You're all pretty funny. But probably Lulu, maybe Kaffe.
phyloym
Registered users

Post Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:16 pm

Hi guys,

- Your age.

Mostly because fuck you, that's why. Second because I like the moronic sense of humour most of you have.

Killing Hogger solo I guess.

TheSwatKnight butchering my name on his stream.

- The games you play.
CS:go, Space Engineers, Vermintide 2, Surviving Mars, Planet Coaster, Arma 3

It's tied between Sheep because of his very sexy voice and Swat because his humour never fails to fail to amuse me, but I guess that's the point with a german.

Yeah no video of me because I even was forbidden to Sing Star at work. Yeah. That bad.
TheDukeOfLongton
Registered users

Post Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:29 am

Well. I am probably a bit late because I only saw this today, but you don't get if you don't try.

- Your age.
Because fuck you that's why. I play games and I like you guys. I can also sing a bit (though I haven't in a while)
Solo PUBG game. Landed next to another guy and got in a car. He got in the car with me. Driving along, talking to him. He didn't talk back, but who cares. Game crashes,Rip. Or so I thought. Restart the game, and manage to reconnect to the game. This guy was waiting for me with the buggy when I got back. He drove me to Severny, way out from the plane. We looted together, then headed to the zone and parted ways. Never found out his name or if he won or not (I didn't that time :(()

That, or getting two aces in a game of siege and being called a hacker by this one guy for 2 hours until I told him I had 1400 hours in CSGO and that actually I just had no life.
Womble and his Doomsday rounds. WTF man
- The games you play.
Mostly CSGO, Rainbow Six Siege and a vast assortment of single player games, but I will play anything tbh. ARMA3 is a game I have that I want to get into and this seems like a good opportunity.
You're all cunts tbh. That's probably why I like you. Except IM STUPID FOR THINKING CAKE IS IN ZF, you can't hate on IM STUPID FOR THINKING CAKE IS IN ZF.

Cheers,
Duke

P.S. In case the planets have aligned and I am not too late AND you want to talk to me, I get back to my main PC on 15th April where I have my proper mic etc. But if I am extremely lucky and you want to talk to me earlier I can try and sort something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n__Hu9l ... e=youtu.be
Failerino
Registered users

Post Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:16 pm

- Your age.
I say dumb shit cause of a lack of brain cells. I'm also just generally friendly and funny?
me and a few friends go to a local lan tournaments and usually do generally good. so that i guess.
triggering people in kaffe's twitch chat due to my coffee and tea preferences
- The games you play.
NHL 18(Lmao i know), Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Siege, CS, Arma, HOI, PUBG, and Fortmeme
Kaffe, because he got me interested in ZF
ThermalJew
Registered users

Post Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:02 pm

Hello Tom and the rest of you who are interested! I am tossing my hat into the ring on this one! Haven't had much time in the teamspeak servers, but the time that i've been active in it has been tons of fun! It's always great to find a group of like minded people to play with, game, chat, and overall have a good time just getting away from it all! I've always wanted to be a part of a fun gaming community and seeing as how this is a chance at that I'm more than happy to give it a shot! I hope to see many of you out there! Thank you for the time to consider my application to ZF.

I like to think that i'm fairly easy to get along with, i've got a thick skin and like to joke back and forth with a bit of banter! Nothing really gets to me, i'm not offended very easily and i like to think that people enjoy my company! I do put a decent amount of effort into the games that i play as i do have a competitive streak but i'm not too upset if i get destroyed by the other team.
Greatest gaming moment has got to be speed running Dark Souls 2 in just a little over 2 hours, I believe the record on Any% is aprox 50min but i'm unfortunately not able to put that kind of time in!
Getting tricked by Sheep into disconnecting immediately following my interview.
- The games you play.
I am slowly building my library of games, so far i've been very involved with PUBG, Heroes of the Storm, Borderlands 2 (recently revisiting the game), Skyrim, Witcher 3, and the ever expanding Sim City!
I gotta say Sheep on this one, not only because he did my interview but also because he was very slick with tricking me into disconnecting immediately after.
shabang
Registered users

Post Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:16 pm

- Your age:

- Why you're zf material:
I just want to play video games and hang out, with a bit of piss taking here and there. I believe this is the grounds on which ZF was founded and I am a follower of this cause. Therefore, I believe I fit the material of the clan that is ZF.

- Your greatest gaming related achievements:
I worked hard to platinum Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3, and none of you plebs can take that away from me!

- Your best personal ZF moment:
How can I have a personal ZF moment if I'm not currently in ZF? Hmm... :?

- The games you play:
As previously mentioned anything Dark Souls and Bloodborne related. BUT also Arma 3, PUBG, CS:GO (even if im shite), Battlefield, COD, The Elder Scrolls online, The Witcher, 7 Days to Die and then random shit sometimes on tabletop simulator, gmod, etc..

- Most favourite ZF member:
How can I choose a single person from a fantastic and handsome bunch of cunts?

- Original Video:
"Original" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6v0nhEFUK8
It's all shits and giggles... Until someone giggles and shits
pleuvoir_17
Registered users

Post Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:48 am

I learnt about the existence of ZF after watching videos of Soviet playing games with the clan, and eventually got interested in the whole clan.

Q. Why you're zf material
I am the one who loves to spend majority of my time into games and chill out with people. I stayed in the gaming scene for awhile and even though I am not the best out of all, I always tried to reach my goal while having fun. As a Korean (but bilingual), I can bring diversity into the clan and share my positivity with the community (I do think that I have some kind of humour but my friends argue with me over this often) - Sometimes you can enjoy my broken english like NEVIL IS NOT IN ZF YOU FUCKTARD(HolyNEvil)

Additionally, I am a PC enthusiast who loves to test out hardwares/peripherals while keep upgrading my equipments so I can share my experience throughout the community.

Q. Your greatest gaming related achievements.
1. Diamond V in League of Legends, which was my primary goal with the game - with 67% WR
2. Omni-crafter when I played FFXIV (maxing out levels for all jobs)
3. Top 100+ in Sudden Attack (Nexon Korea)
4. Grinded so much time into Rust PVE, running whole economy with my shop (50+ users)
5. Diamond Division in Starcraft 2 long time ago (I barely play that game these days as I cannot catch up with their balancing update)

Q. The games you play
League of Legends / GTA 5 / PUBG / Rust / ECO (Brand new game - currently in Beta) / Arma 3 / Overwatch / Starcraft 2 / FIFA 18 / COH2 / WOWS / Planet Coaster / Mount & Blade (Both Warbands and With Fire And Sword) / Battlefield (1, 3, 4)

Q. Your best personal ZF moment
When Cyanide was unstoppable with his Random Facts on google

Q. Most favorite ZF member
Cyanide. I really love to watch his streams and like his personality
"Come for Soviet, Stay for Cyanide"

Q. Original Video
I started to try out Twitch recently but literally got no viewers yet. (340 total views)
https://twitch.tv/camy_ov
Best Car Flipper in PUBG 2018
aussiescotsman
Registered users

Post Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:26 pm

- Your age.
20 years old bordering 21

- Why you're zf material.Since I am both Australian and a Scotsman I am both a massive twat and incredibly angry yet somehow sound more British than either Scottish or Australian. I play to have fun with a group of mates while making a fool of myself.

Completing the Witcher 3's story, earning enough kills in Star Wars Battlefront 2 to reset the scoreboard killcounter and completing get over it.

Soviet going through a town with doomsday rounds in arma and absolutely wrecking the place.

- The games you play.
Rainbow 6 Siege
Far Cry 5
Kingdom come Deliverance
Witcher 3
Elite Dangerous
Rimworld
Fractured space, basically a whole host of games and generally I play what i feel like playing.

Quebec baby with that silky smooth voice.

- Original Video (All videos at end of post and only URL's, also post your song here if you made one +points for facecam).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLjx81HkeH4
That is my first ever video. Not perfect but I am still proud of it, I am working on another video which will be another music based video and am working on an orchestral song for shits and giggles. I like making sound based videos where the action and the beat blend together as for me it gives me immense satisfaction when you get it right.