ZF is looking for Youtube/Twitch/Singing talent and is recruiting.

If we have something to announce, shit will be posted here.

Capt.Prick
Registered users

Post Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:33 pm

- Your age.

18, but some say like 12

- Why you're zf material.

well just a fun guy to hang with, well at least according to my mother, oh yeah and a prick, also according to my mother. So I think you will get a lot of guys like hahah yess I am a cunt you neeedd to choosee me. Like these guys can just fuck off. Most of the times people just find me a chill guy to hangout with. Nothing more nothing less.

- Your greatest gaming related achievements.

Getting to division 1 in fifa 18 and getting a massive castle in minecraft :) no just joking. Well greatest gaming achievement. Well I have been gaming since I was 6 or something so I guess that is kinda a achievement. But if I really need one is personally getting myself to Gn 4 on csgo in the last round going 40-15.

- Your best personal ZF moment.

I love the moment in Arma 3 where cyanides wants to rescue his girlfriend. cracks me up everytime.

- The games you play.

A lot. I could list them all but you don't care. I am gonna list some of them to annoy you
- Csgo
-Mount and blade
-Arma 3
- A lot of cods
-The forest
-Rust
-Pubg
-Total Wars

- Most favourite ZF member.
eehh Lets say Edberg
- Original Video (All videos at end of post and only URL's, also post your song here if you made one +points for facecam).
Original video = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raXL_K9hi2k because I am in it.
Singing : OH god here we go, hate incoming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9GowLA ... e=youtu.be
MyZooKins
Registered users

Post Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:31 am

I don't actually want in, but I decide to give you something funny since you gave my stream a bunch of racism and maybe a ban @joink
- I'm not
- turning them off
- The arma 3 shit
- Fortnite, PUBG and Overwatch
- Chubbs and Joink because he keeps banning me
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7ib2Vs5CkQ my minecraft lets play ;) love you joink
EpsilonWave
Registered users

Post Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:32 am

Older than some, younger than others (provided the some are 17 or younger, and the others are 19 or older).

Because why not? I haven't yet been banned despite being in a channel with both Joink and Sheep, and haven't been triggered by the various people.

Being in a 2 squad car derby in PUBG, or simply the amusement of having 4 European players being on a American CSGO Comp server (the ping!).

Having joink force a karaoke moment or risk banning.

PUBG, CSGO, Arma3, +200 more... (I may play too many games if such a thing was possible)

Bavon, Joink, Sheep.
TheAmerican69
Registered users

Post Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:38 am

Age: 19, but the military broke me so much I feel like Im fuckin 50.
Gaming Achievement: I landed a 1200m headshot in BF4 I guess? Yea go with that..
ZF Moment: Watching Joink make Vinyl Zac sing Duck Tails.
Games I play: CS;GO, PUBG, COD, Battlefield, arma 3, the list goes on.
Favorite ZF: 1:Joink. (crazy ass Canadian)
2: Paltos.
3: Tom.

My internet sucks ass in these fuckin barracks so I cant upload a video but fuck it. I sing a good amount of stuff, mostly Bass singing. Yes I said barracks, I'm in the Army but I'm getting out soon enough so my internet will get much better. I love whiskey, beer, and I love the word fuck. I'm rambling to kill time so I can look like I'm doing important shit, cuz I'm sure as hell not doing anything important in the Army.

Go drink a fuckin beer, The American 69
BlackValkyrie
Registered users

Post Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:59 am

Hiya,

I'm 19

I personally feel like I make good ZF material because I know how to be chill and dick about when the time calls for it, but also when to be serious and all that jazz, but can take the mad roasts and jokes which is pretty fun.

I reached Platinum 2 in Rainbow Six in Operation Health, I've completely more than 120 games over the last 3 years, and have led some of the most intense operations in a MilSim unit in Arma 3.

Best ZF moment? Being told I'm in Joink's good books because I knew about a song from Undertale, shit's a good song btw.

I play CS:GO, Rainbow Six Siege, Battlefield 1, Arma 2/3, DayZ, PUBG, GTA V and Gmod.
Favourite ZF Member? Not just one, but 3, gotta love Joink, Gambit and Sheep, all sound lads and funny as fuck.

No Original youtube video unfortunately, however there's my twitch channel which should have some of my past broadcasts and there's webcam and the works, am a little bland however I stream miles better when playing with other people. https://www.twitch.tv/stormz_X

Cheers guys!
CookieCrispings
Registered users

Post Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:10 pm

CookieCrispings wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:00 pm
- Your age. 23

- Why you're zf material."ZF" is an acronym so surely it would be "ZF" instead "zf"! I'm also a wannabe good gamer but I'm realistically the very opposite of that and laugh at myself more than I laugh with others, the teamspeak my friend pays for is exactly the same where we chill out and have a laugh and taking the piss out of each other, when someone compliments someone we always tell each other to fuck off and over inflate our ego's and try to successfully play games but never do. You can see all the pointless talk and failed gameplay on my https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2WGw- ... subscriber as I do it as a hobby on my off time, I also have more videos in the edit and waiting for more funny moments to happen so be a babe and keep tuned for that :), its rather relaxing doing videos. Since the last time that I've applied, I have actually heard of many more of the ZF group and watched almost everyone of soviets vids. My latest PUBG video (part 4) has me and some others singing towards the end

- Your greatest gaming related achievements. I won a game of PUBG once when horribly drunk, and Rocket Leage so I consider that an achievement, apart from that I have a habit of killing friends and team mates over achieving anything other than to both intentionally and unintentionally annoy those I play with

- The games you play. Total War series, PUBG, Rocket League, CSGO, ARMA 2 and 3, DAYZ standalone, Fortnite, Star Wars Baattlefront 2, Battlefield 3 and 4, Skyrim, Fallout 3, New Vegas and FO4, Command and Conquer, Rust, Reign of Kings, ARK, COD, Company of Heroes and many more

- Most favourite ZF member. Now I know who ZF actually is, I'd say it is soviet due to the effort he puts into making videos, or cyanide just because I can be equally as annoying, or not at all!
Having just clicked that link in my application, I found out that it isn't active. I will attach a working link https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialSpyderr

Battlegrounds video with singing (at 5:20) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EvKsYh9EJs
shadyguy
Registered users

Post Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:25 am

My names Daniel

17-18 but I don't look or sound my age
Why i am zf material is I am calm head gamer who looking to have a shit ton of fun I am some what shit at games and all in all I whatch some zf bullshittery videos a thought that look like fun so here I am my favorite zf member is womble
shadyguy
Registered users

Post Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:27 am

shadyguy wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:25 am
My names Daniel

17-18 but I don't look or sound my age
Why i am zf material is I am calm head gamer who looking to have a shit ton of fun I am some what shit at games and all in all I whatch some zf bullshittery videos a thought that look like fun so here I am my favorite zf member is womble
shit I forgot to add that I am getting a computer I am switching from console to pc
AaronW0
Registered users

Post Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:28 pm

Hey guys

My name is Aaron I’m 22 year of age from Norfolk so I sound abit like a farmer.

I think the reason you should chose me is because I love to song even if I don’t think I’m good, I have a twitch channel where I sing...... a lot.

My biggest gaming achievement is that I don’t really have one I’m an average guy that likes playing games.

I f*****g love your videos like I watch them before bed at night because they are hilarious.

My favourite ZF member is deffo Womble just his reaction to everything is great he seems like a sweet guy to play with and chat with but also the ready of the guys are hilliarious as well.

The games I play are varied a lot I have all the new games and have a good income so any game you want to play I’m there my favourites at the minute are dayz, pubg, rocket league, arma3 but as I said I like a lot of games.

If you like the sound of it check my twitch it’s only small but I have fun with it.
Twitch.tv/AaronW0
Zaryxn
Registered users

Post Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:57 pm

Whats up?

The name is Reaper, and I'm 20 years of age.

Why am I ZF material?
Simple, because I'm a chill dude who loves gaming and the kind of jokes you probably wouldn't tell you Mother. Except I actually would tell her because it's probably funnier that way. Also, every group needs a token. I got you covered...

Greatest gaming related achievements?
Playing Invade and Annex on Arma 3, I once crawled up to a Tigris that was mowing down my squad and blew it with satchel charges. While also getting away from said Tigris. I once 100% Skyrim on the 360. I've been an Omegathon at PAX. I've been to E3 and Gamescom a few times. Other stuff and things etc.

Best personal ZF moment?
My personal best ZF moment is when a bunch of us were playing Arma 3 with the OpTrebuchet (Halo) mod and all the guys were returning to base after the op in 4 pelicans. When they "requested" (demanded) to have the hangar doors opened, I fire a MAC Blast at them and killed four pelicans worth of soldiers. *thumbs up*

Games played?
- Arma 3
- Space Engineers
- War Thunder
- Garrys Mod
- Left For Dead 2
- RimWorld
- X-Com 2
- 152 other games on Steam
- 120 other games on Xbox

Most favorite ZF member?
Probably either Edberg, Gambit or Tom.

Original Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6CC7NJKudY (One of my better edited videos) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOGE4xdRdjc (Arma edit but I fucked up the text in Vegas)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia7s9I2GYAw (My trashy singing)