ZF is looking for Youtube/Twitch/Singing talent and is recruiting.

If we have something to announce, shit will be posted here.

D3adlyN00b
Registered users

Post Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:38 am

I know how to make fun and beacuse of that I'm quite nooby :D But for reals I just want to join clan and yours is best in my opinion.

HOI 4 world conquired with Lithuania :D

Pretty much anything I get my hands on :D ex: CSGO, ArmaA 2 and 3 and loads of free ones considering getting RUST :D

Me as almost everyone else love Soviet Womble :D
watheheal
Registered users

Post Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:38 pm

- Your age:16 (didn't Say you had to be 18😭)
- Why you're zf material:you are missing a french guy un your clan
- Your greatest gaming related achievements:managed to solo à skelli fort on sea of thieves

- The games you play:bf1,PUBG,Fortnite(tiny bit),sera of thieves, War thunder , arma 3
- Most favourite ZF member:the one and only cyonide
Have a good day
PS:could you please ask airborn why he doesn't like french people?
TallRabbit
Registered users

Post Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:40 am

TallRabbit wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:20 pm
- 22 nearly 23
- I seriously don't know it's just what it is.
- none
- Pretty much anything
- Cramps he's a got an interesting accent i liked it.

This is Probably gonnae be deleted but it's simple I'm not trolling tho.
Bump! for fuck sake at least send me a fucking banned message don't leave me hanging, I finished my service now i'm good
Fuck off
Hasi
Registered users

Post Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:00 am

Hello my Name is Pierre.
Im 26 and im from Austria.

Why i am ZF Material? I was looking for a Clan/ People to play with that just have some fun. A friend of mine told me that this Clan is filled with crazy and funny People.

Gaming achievements? well at the moment im more of a casual player that wants to have fun. But i used to Coach/Co-Coach ESL Teams and also played competitive myself.

I have only seen a few Videos from "SovietWomble" my friend showed me. So i can not really say much about fav. ZF Moment or Person but so far it would by Cyanide and the moment where he just runs over Trees with the armored Car just mumbling "Fk u".

List of Games i Play (or still would play with others)
Ark
Arma 2/3
DayZ
Diablo 2/3
WoW
Borderlands (all)
CiV 5/6
Division
PubG
Overwatch

and ofc some Single Player Games like Fallout or Skyrim but i guess these are not rly relevant here.
RaMi
Registered users

Post Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:50 pm

Pretty dedicated to games with specialities in COD and CsGO. Chill guy, never there to irritate.

Achievements? DMG in cs mostly solo que. Top 200 in the world in 2015 Black Ops, pretige master three times (kinda sad). COD WW2 top 300 globally in TDM and Career, probably dropped back a bit not played in a couple of weeks.

Best Moment? Nothing as of yet but hope to change that soon.

Games - COD, CsGO, ARMA, Fortnite, GMOD, Gta, Payday2, Rocket League, Tabletop Simulator, Rainbow 6 Siege.

Favourite Member: Soviet because he's the first ZF member i watched and also Sheep because I have been in the TS with him a few times and he is a really funny guy.
RaMi
Registered users

Post Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:51 pm

RaMi wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:50 pm

Pretty dedicated to games with specialities in COD and CsGO. Chill guy, never there to irritate.

Achievements? DMG in cs mostly solo que. Top 200 in the world in 2015 Black Ops 2, pretige master three times (kinda sad). COD WW2 top 300 globally in TDM and Career, probably dropped back a bit not played in a couple of weeks.

Best Moment? Nothing as of yet but hope to change that soon.

Games - COD, CsGO, ARMA, Fortnite, GMOD, Gta, Payday2, Rocket League, Tabletop Simulator, Rainbow 6 Siege.

Favourite Member: Soviet because he's the first ZF member i watched and also Sheep because I have been in the TS with him a few times and he is a really funny guy.
A French Tusken
Registered users

Post Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:41 pm

I'm 21

Why could I be an asset for ZF ? I'm french, so I am of course utterly wonderful, also why wouldn't we start again an old quarrel between our nations (that's for you, my favourites Brittish cunts). I speak better English than "NEVIL IS NOT IN ZF YOU FUCKTARD". As you may have noted, my humour is the bestest. I am also quiet good at singing, maybe not as much as Edberg (that magnificent mexicano-german-nazi) but still better than Cyanide.

Gaming Achievements: I'd say I'm as potent as Womble, no need to say I would be the most useful asset in a CSGO game or any other (plus my PC is getting older and older). I'm a quick learner though.

I love you all, but if I really had to pick one of you, I guess it would be Edberg, just because he is so cringy (Womble, I'm still in love your derp humour)

I have no YT or Twitch channel, I let that to more interesting people.
chronicfunsyndrome
Registered users

Post Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:02 pm

- Your age.

- Why you're zf material.
I tend to only watch soviet womble and friends when im hanging out with some gaming buddies, but been told I have a good sense of humor, can be rather direct and blunt.

- Your greatest gaming related achievements.
Been my passion since I was like 5? Beat a lot of games, some games better than others.

- Your best personal ZF moment.
Hmm, probably during a CS:GO video, not to be racist but I had a lot of fun with a guy with a thick asian accent, and told him he was my hero at the end of it and tried to add him, I made a video of it too.

- The games you play.
Right now I need a new graphics card since my pc has been having problems for some time, I play a wide variety of games, I have a lot on steam, I play a lot of rpgs and single player games, but I play Dead Space, CS: GO, Elder Scrolls Online, Left 4 Dead series, so many others.

- Most favourite ZF member.
Soviet Womble and Cyanide I think.

- Original Video (All videos at end of post and only URL's, also post your song here if you made one +points for facecam).
One of my favorite videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psQqbtpi8fs
With the asian guy I mentioned before.
ZF_Blaket6199
Registered users

Post Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:16 pm

18 will be 19 in June 2018

Do I really need a reason isn't the clan name Zero Fucks but if you need one I guess I can be funny but most of the time in support and more diverse? Idk I live in montana, USA so a backwoods northern cowboy to throw in the mix. I'm not going to jerk myself off and make myself out to be better than I am. Just keep expectations low.

I've been playing games longer than anyone I know and can play on almost any platform soo ya idk I guess

Anytime womble and cyanide get into it

PUBG, Fortnite, COD WW2, Fallout 4, Skyrim, CSGO, could go on if you want to.

Cyanide and Soviet equally or Cramps

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/xgnlonghorns55

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxf94e ... subscriber
Syntacks
Registered users

Post Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:20 am

Your age: 35

Why you're zf material: I like to joke, I enjoy having fun, especially in online games.

Your greatest gaming related achievements: Being unanimously voted by a now dead ArmA 3 clan to never make missions for them again after they wiped 5 times in a realistic mission that they ASKED me to create.

- Your best personal ZF moment: "Zey did not comply. And so I SHOT Zem" - Cyanide SWAT 4 bullshittery video

- The games you play: ArmA 3, Squad, Armello, World of Warships

- Most favourite ZF member: Cyanide

- Original Video: https://youtu.be/LkvN8mqdNSk