ZF is looking for Youtube/Twitch/Singing talent and is recruiting.

If we have something to announce, shit will be posted here.

GingerJew090
Registered users

Post Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:52 am

My name is Aaron, I am 15 bt I'm referred to as Ginger fuck or Jew boy so call me what you want.

I honestly don't know truly why I'm Zf material because no one can truly speak about themselves and worthiness without a true opinion from a ZF member, but I do like to troll and if you can tell by my nicknames I do have a sense of humor and I don't get mad easily.

My greatest gaming experience is probably practically TK'ing 14 team mates on fortnite 50 vs 50 by destroying their ramps as they walk up them then building around them so no one can revieve them.

I don't really have a specific best moment but if I had to pick it would be practically anything with Soviet and Cyanide fucking around about twitch and YouTube.

I'm a console and Computer player, Console is Xbox one - Fortnite, PUB G, WW2, Destiny 2, Hitman, Assassin's Creed, ARK survival, Battle field 1, and a few others, for PC - Gmod, Rust, Fortnite, H1Z1 battle royale, Rainbow six siege, Warframe, (If requested I can get more and I will be getting Arma 3 soon.)

Side note - I currently don't have a working computer due to me breaking my last one cuz of an Ex but I will be getting a new one by the end of the week, at which I will join the Team speak server and get an interview on their cuz fuck the age limit you cunts.
Mannequin
Registered users

Post Tue May 01, 2018 8:31 pm

Name: Mannequin

Why I would be ZF Material: I don't know what would make someone "ZF material," but I can typically adapt to most social structures. I'm "ok" at some games, good at a few, and awful at a good bunch. I do consider myself a quick learner though, and can usually pick up a new game in a matter of hours.

Greatest Achievement: If we are counting ones that aren't based around pure luck then it would be 100%ing bloodborne. If we are counting pure luck then it would be pulling 3 consecutive aces in CS:GO with a CZ-75 and body armor (challenge from a friend).

Personal Favorite ZF Moment: Honestly I havnt seen too much of ZF's content; my mate sent me the forum's link cause I was looking for a change of pace. But, from what I've seen I would say the accidental slaughter of civilians in Arma 3 via SovietWombles squad.

Games I play: I play a lot of games, to name a few (Not Singleplayer): CS:GO, Arma 3, PUBG, Warframe, OverWatch, Destiny 2, Insugency, For honor, Rust, The Division, and Ghost Recon: Wildlands. Though I have the means to usually pick up pretty much any game if I'm needed to.

Favorite Member of ZF: Again, I haven't seen much of ZF's content, but Quebec or Edberg would be my pick.

Original Video: I am unable to provide one.
DarknessRipple
Registered users

Post Wed May 02, 2018 8:50 am

Hi I'm Charlotte Renton I'm 19 years old.
I'm from New Zealand so I bring variety, I can sing averagely well, I play CS:GO and Rust currently on PC as I typically play PS4.
My greatest Gaming Achievement is showing all my friends up as they got me into gaming about this time last year assuming I'd be trash yet I am better than them now.
I fucking love SovietWomble and Cyanide but Edberg is best.
I feel like this is a joke but still it's worth a shot right?

- Video of me singing just because
WLB
Registered users

Post Thu May 03, 2018 7:15 pm

- Your age.

- Why you're zf material.
Fuck off.

- Your greatest gaming related achievements.
Singlehandedly keeping the "Arrow in the Knee" memes alive long after they were dead and everyone wanted them to go away. ... still my best video.

- Favorite ZF moment.
"Hey PMC, what will you give us to leave you in peace?"
(tripple synchronized response.) "... Your lives."

- The games you play.
Planetside 2, Mount and Blade, L4D, Total War, Arma 3, SWTOR, and basically anything my other gaming buds happen to be playing at the time. The more explosions the better.

- Most favourite ZF member.
Either Soviet or Cyanide. Whichever one is reading this right now, fuck you my heart belongs to the other one.

- Original Video
Osles
Registered users

Post Fri May 04, 2018 8:29 pm

- Your age: 20
- Why you're ZF material: I've chilled in the TS for a while, and feel I have a reasonably off sense of humor.
- Your greatest gaming related achievements: A zero death playthrough of all the Assassin's Creeds and of Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor/War. Also helped dev a Pirates of the Caribbean fan remake of Disney's MMO.
- Your best personal ZF moment: Probably Space Engineers with Rotary, watching him try to figure out how to operate a mining ship, or listening to Bavon sing.
- The games you play: Borderlands 2, Brawlhalla, Divinity: Original Sin 2, GTA V, Gauntlet, Planetside 2, Space Engineers, Stellaris, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege, Warframe, Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
- Most favourite ZF member: Thats a hard one. I'd have to say either Cyanide for the unbridled rudeness, or Womble for introducing me to this trainwreck of fun. Maybe Bavon for that silky smooth voice.
DaShielder
Registered users

Post Fri May 04, 2018 9:30 pm

Why you're a ZF material: I don't actually know, I just want to have a steady supply of folks to play with, because my friends are dumbasses wich never want to play with me :D But, I guess I'd be the clan clown - I'm a pile of shit at any game, my jokes are so dry they dry the laundry (it's a little adage from my country) and I'm struggling at English, so it turns out very funny sometimes.

Your best personal ZF moment: I think being Womble's living-shield while a cavalry attack at Mount & Blade Warband :D had very much fun doing that

The games you play: DayZ, Arma 3, Rainbow Six Siege, Mount & Blade Warband, PUBG, CS:GO, The Forest, GTA V and many, many more

Favourite ZF member: That's like telling a child to choose wich parent he likes more 0-0 I love you all guys :D
Swiftwind
Registered users

Post Fri May 11, 2018 6:56 pm

- Your age. 22

- Why you're zf material: I like to believe I have a personality that can allow me to be entertaining on YouTube or Twitch

- Your greatest gaming related achievements: Well, I've helped bring teams back in competitive games of CS:GO a few times

- Your best personal ZF moment: Womble obliterating Arma III using a shotgun loaded with Doomsday Rounds

- The games you play. Let's see...any of the Counter-Strikes, Team Fortress 2, Fortnite, Final Fantasy XIV, actually lots of Final Fantasy games, Pokemon, Space Engineers, a lot of retro games, Jackbox Party Pack 3, Overwatch, etc.

- Most favourite ZF member: Womble. Second place - and very close behind - is a three-way tie between Quebec, Edberg, and Cyanide
Ryoba
Registered users

Post Sun May 13, 2018 8:23 am

Your age:17
why your zf material:I like playing games and saw soviets videos and thought it would be fun to play with you guys.
:D
Your greatest gaming related achievements:CSGO 1v5 AWP clutch,Dota 2 rampages and went to some dota tournaments thats pretty much it.
Your best personal ZF moment:Cyanide killing the deserters in CSGO(soviets Csgo)
Games i play:Fortnite/CSGO/DOTA 2/Rust/Smite/warframe/Rainbow six Seige/No more room in hell
Most favourite ZF member:Cyanide all the way.
Video:I dont have much recording software on my laptop right now lol

Yea thats pretty much it,if you see this ill be turning 18 soon and also im from Maldives.
Bbalrd
Registered users

Post Sun May 13, 2018 11:39 pm

I am 20 years old

To be honest I'm not sure what ZF material exactly is but I love to play games with others and to screw around and have fun. If ZF material is something like that then I've got some of that. Mostly want to have a group of people I can play some games with. Just a warning I am a quiet person until I get used to people then I can be pretty talkative. :oops:

Most likely having my brother put C4 on my quad bike on BF4 and then ramming it into enemy tanks and him blowing them up and sending me flying across the map.

Not sure if this is asking if I've had a personal moment with any member of ZF, which if it is I haven't had much interaction with any members other than streams. But if it's asking about any moment in general, I think my favorite moment in what I've seen is the Video Soviet posted of alien isolation and him almost having to get a paper bag to breathe into.

I play lots of games some of which are, Mount and Blade, Farcry 5, LFD2, Age of Empires, Overwatch, Rust, Ark, 7DTD, and plenty of other I am also open to buying and trying new games that others are playing.

I might have to say Soviet just because he's the one who got me interested in joining you guys, (First saw him on iFunny), but I like all of you guys just because of the shit you guys get up to.
Zlackzor
Registered users

Post Fri May 18, 2018 8:40 pm

Hello, i'm Zlackzor and i'd like to join ZF, so here's my application.
- I am 24 years old
- I'm occationally funny and i can swear in 7 ish languages, good with servers of Allso, i sing Aquas' Barbie Girl on command.
- Top 5% of Eu players in PUBG, I've got 3460h game time on my top 10 games on steam
- Womble goes medic in Arma3
- I play pretty much any games i feel like. Top 5 right now: PUBG, FS17, CS:GO, Stardew Valley and Subnautica
- My favourite ZF member is either IM STUPID FOR THINKING NEP IS IN ZF or Cyanide
- Video from FS17 with a bit of singing: