ZF is looking for Youtube/Twitch/Singing talent and is recruiting.

If we have something to announce, shit will be posted here.

Tom
The Elite Four

Post Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:21 am

Hey you. Yes you. We are looking for new Youtube/Twitch material, but anyone really. You can get a 100% guaranteed TS interview if you post a video of yourself singing a song, bad or good doesn't matter (Wait in support channel, and refer the admin to your video).

- Your age.
- Why you're zf material.
- Your greatest gaming related achievements.
- Your best personal ZF moment.
- The games you play.
- Most favourite ZF member.
- Original Video (All videos at end of post and only URL's, also post your song here if you made one +points for facecam).

Anything thats not a application will be deleted. Any non orginal video will be deleted. Also if you apply again, please put that in your post.

Edit: No you dont have to be a Youtube star, videos are not required to enter.
Jokah
Registered users

Post Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:52 pm

My life's boring as hell, I'm mediocre at video games with slight specialties in some aspects and to be honest comp is just a way to trigger everyone as much as possible by using the Sawn Off and the R8 and winning a couple rounds.

??? Nothing as far as I'm aware. Besides the aforementioned above, but that's pretty regular.

Currently Warframe, but I have CS:GO, TF2, ARMA 3 and some other games downloaded too. Wish I could get some games on Dungeons of the Endless though.

:^) u bb
Meme extraordinaire.

Got banned on zfclan.org lol #FreeJokah

Amalie
Registered users

Post Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:58 pm

Hello

(If this is a bait gg)

My name is Amalie, im 20 and from Norway.

I hate selling myself out lmao, but I do consider myself as a chill person who loves to mess around in games and mostly play for fun and chill, (I can also rage tho dw :^) My friends know me mostly for my flaming towards them, even tho its always ment as frendly banter.. I've played the filthy game LoL for 7 years,and nowadays im pretty tired of it, so moving on to other games like PUBG/Csgo + more, which most of my current friends doesnt play as much, so im pretty much looking to make new friends. I think i would fit in ZF with my chill personality, but also with my rough humor.
--
My greatest gaming related achievements: Really depends on what kind of achievements youre asking about. I won a LoL tournament at a big lan party once with my friends, pretty fun.
If you mean like more IRL things, then its meeting my boyfriend through games, and all the lifelong friends ive made. (Who now mostly have moved on in their life and got new hobbies, meanwhile im sitting here still enjoying gaming lmao) I still keep in contact with em tho.
I also have some pretty nice mounts in WoW
--
The games i play
Nowadays I mostly play PUBG and CSGO. I also enjoy Rust/Dayz/GTA/Witcher 3/and occasionally LoL (Even tho I'm hella salty about LoL)
--
Most Favorite ZF Member
Probably Edberg? I really enjoy watching his streams. Crows r also v nice. :^)
Epicu
Registered users

Post Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:15 pm

- Your age.
-> 22 years old.

-> Because I like the crazy thinks that's going in TS3 and Gaming.
-> And because I was 3 years in the old TS3 Server and I want to keep going with that.

->Finishing more than 60+ games.

- The games you play.
-> CS:GO / CS 1.6 / Arma 3 / Dota 2 / The Forest / Rust / PUBG / Rocket League / The Sniper Elite, Ghost Warrior / GTA5 / Battle Royale / OverWatch / Need for Speed / Aion / Far Cry / Dirt 3

- Most favourite ZF member
Bavon / M3llow / Da'Mitchy / Yuki
Crashie
Registered users

Post Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:17 pm

19, im a degenerate, drunkie, and and weed consumer cunt, mostly play cs go, rust, arma 3, cs 1.6, planetside 2, dota 2, warface..... and all those nerdy shit, hit me anytime, im usually on my pc... not usually, but all the time, so come at me :)
am i zf material? no, i dont think so, but i still have the IQ of 130... also its worth a try!
Gamer6644
Registered users

Post Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:21 pm

My name is Dylan I am 15 years old and from the US.

I think I would fit in the ZFclan since I have a very likable and laid back personality. And whenever I see a vid of one of the ZF members they always remind me of myself. I'm also an aspiring voice actor with not much money (laugh at my pain) and a very humorous gamer. Aswell as an Computer Maintenance, Green Energy, and Mechatronics Student. I also figure some games out mechanics wise very easily.

Gaming Achievements: #1 Gang Beasts Player, Worst CSGO player (needs teacher)

Games I play: Mainly games that I can run on my computer. (ex: CSGO, Dayz, Gang Beasts, TF2)

Favorite ZF Member: N/A since I find everyone in the ZF Clan awesome.
Adept
Registered users

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:22 am

- Your age.

I am 20, turning 21 next year.

All I've ever wanted to do in a group was to find people who played games and to shoot the shit with, some clans are too serious and some are too casual, ZF seems like a good mix of both. Dropping by the teamspeak every so often was fun; everyone seemed to have a nice attitude and didn't get offended easily . I just want to play video games under a banner with like minded people, but in the end I think that asking if [I'm] zf material is kind of a weird question because you're the one who'll know if I am or if I'm not.

Getting to Distinguished Master Guardian in CSGO and being ranked high on a scoreboard felt nice but they never really felt like an "achievement". I personally think getting the Halo 3 Vidmaster Challenges in the past as one of the greatest gaming related achievements I've ever achieved, not because they were hard to get, but the time,commitment, and the friends needed made it worth it to complete. Nowadays it's hard to find people who'd just do stupid shit for hours and that's what I hope I'd get out of ZF, friends and a bunch of hours doing stupid shit.

- The games you play.

PUBG/CSGO/ARMA3/RIMWORLD/PAYDAY2/ETS2/
A bunch of single player games like Dishonored2/Witcher2/Enter The Gungeon
but those are less important.

- Most favourite ZF member.

Strangely enough, it's Quebec, and not just because his name is a Canadian Province.
Oh, but I also love you Tom, You seem to be the one keeping all the back-end forum and server stuff together and that's a big reason I'm able to type this out today.

And if this is just another shitpost, then I've wasted precious time I could be using towards masturbating on figurines
DEF4LT3D
Registered users

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:47 am

- Your age: 18, 19 in November
- Why you're zf material: Basically, I'm just looking for a group to play some games with really. I'm not the best at games or even remotely good at competitive stuff, I just like to have fun.
- Your greatest gaming related achievements: I was an admin for a Arms 2 RP server once. I beat both Metro's on Hardcore Ranger Survival once when I was about 16 and had no life lmao. I stayed up playing DayZ (when it was a mod for A2) for 48 hours because I was damn addicted to it.
- The games you play: Arma 3, Dark Souls 3, Dying Light, too many to list really since I have like over 100 on steam. I can get most games though, if they're ~$20 lol
- Most favourite ZF member: I mean, that's like asking me what brand of ice cream I like, none because I'm lactose intolerant lmao. Jokes aside though, probably Soviet, sorry Tom, you're still cool though.
Tarmok
Registered users

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:52 am

First let me say I highly doubt this is real and that you guys are jerks for playing with our fragile, little feelings ;)

With 27 now I am a rapidly ageing gamer, who still enjoys his classic games and also plays pretty much everything new, that manages to get my interest.

I may could be considered ZF material, cause I feel I have a very similar mind set as some of the more "prominent" members. I'm very laid back. Love gaming as my main hobby, but don't tend to take it overly serious, just like myself. While I don't really take gaming THAT serious most of the time, I can get very invested even in games some people look at and go "What the fuck is that even about?" or "Are you totally retarded how can you waste 5 straight hours into shit like that?"

I guess gaming related achievements is really a thing hard to generalize. Could mention the prizes, from the time when mid-sized LAN-party's where still a thing, which still decorate my old room at my mothers place. Maybe some of the decent ranks and such I did hold on various online games for some time. The hundreds of games and thousands of hours in my steam library, could also be a thing (granted they could also be seen as thousands of hours of wasted time :D )
But I think the two biggest achievements are, that my constant involvement with gaming and the things related to it, basically taught me an entire language. Like most I had english in school, but I feel like years of teaching helped me less than the countless hours spend gaming online (and of course in general spending time on the internet). The other thing I would consider a great achievement is, that after more than 20 years (OMG I'm getting so fucking old :? ) and countless hours of rage, hate and suffering. Gaming is still that wonderful thing for me, that let's me see new worlds, meet new people and that challenges me almost every day.

As I said I play pretty much everything, that manages to grab my interest. I play almost every genre (aside from racing and sports). From worldwide known things like CS, right now PUBG or Dota2 to niche things most people have never heard of.

The most favorite ZF member is a tough call. Like most I found out about you guys via Wombles youtube stuff. By now I "know" most of the other guys, who stream or create content for youtube. I even "meet" a handful on the (now old?) teamspeak.
If I really have to make a decision I'm afraid I have to go for the typical fanboy answer. SovietWomble comes in first, with Cy right behind him. I may not do the other members of ZF justice with this, they are the two I follow the most. Soviet is not only a creator of good content, he also has a very similar taste of games as I do. If I remember correct, before seeing his youtube stuff I actually found his Rimworld stream (a game I REALLY enjoy playing myself). Any Cy? Come one how can you not love Cy? He may not be the (as) crazy motherfucker he seems to be in Womble's videos, but he still is a funny and entertaining gay ;) , who has a surprisingly reasonable side.

Anways, hope this is not just a joke and that I did not just waste 20 or so minutes I could have spend gaming, jerking of or find some other way to avoid the papers I should have been working on.
Tortilla
Registered users

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:29 am

32 years old.

I'd like to get into the bigger arma games. I have the kind of fuckery you lot are looking for. I like to believe I could be a valuable part of your team, at the very least as comic relief.

Gaming achievements. I wouldn't say there was anything notable. I'm decent at pvp in elite dangerous, and have railed quite a few players in Dayz back in the ARMA 2 days. I did organize an in game funeral for one of the elite community that committed suicide (commander Toru funeral, search on youtube for that, real onion cutter).

I've got over 1k hours on Elite Dangerous, Over 200 on ARMA 2 and 3 each (on either wasteland or dayz servers), Roughly the same time on borderlands 2, Just cause 2, so on so forth. I play mostly FPS, but got stuck playing elite because the grind is real. I want to get back into FPS.

Favorite member? Edberg. Always edberg.