Attention whore of the month!

If we have something to announce, shit will be posted here.

Tom
The Elite Four

Post Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:58 am

And the winner is!
Jamiroquai
Registered users

Post Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:46 am

[ Applause! Applause! ]
Paltos
The Elite Four

Post Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:13 pm

I personally like his steam profile. I'm glad we apparently let this guy into ZF without ANYONE knowing.
Tom
The Elite Four

Post Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:46 pm

From his steam profile.
>ZF< Precious

Don't come to me if you want to join ZF. I'm not on the Steam group but I am in the Forum, If you need to join ZF, go to Womble's videos, he has the link to the forum in the description. Good luck and hope you become ZF.
What the fuck hahaha
shabang
Registered users

Post Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:28 am

It's all shits and giggles... Until someone giggles and shits
CyberBOT
Registered users

Post Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:12 pm

I'm curious Tom, does this stuff annoy you guys, or amuse you?
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Xmeagol
ZF

Post Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:25 am

Why not let him in? he seems like he really loves soviet
}DK{Gandalf
Registered users

Post Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:37 pm

Personaly think zf clan is funny and cool clan , but I have never feelt like you all pro players (expact for Ed , he is very pro) , hour ago I was thinking how to join zf clan right now I think it’s better to find myself a group of friends that love gaming for fun not only for win , I might be use a name like ( young zf ) if sovite agree xD , I will keep watching your videos till forever <3
Zaryxn
Registered users

Post Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:25 am

}DK{Gandalf wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:37 pm
Personaly think zf clan is funny and cool clan , but I have never feelt like you all pro players (expact for Ed , he is very pro) , hour ago I was thinking how to join zf clan right now I think it’s better to find myself a group of friends that love gaming for fun not only for win , I might be use a name like ( young zf ) if sovite agree xD , I will keep watching your videos till forever <3
Personally, I think the ZF clan is funny and cool, but I have never felt like you're all pro players. Except for Ed, he is very professional. An hour ago I was thinking about how to join the ZF clan but right now I think it's better to find myself a group of friends that love gaming for fun and not only to win. I might use a name like, Young ZF, if Soviet agrees. I will keep watching your videos forever.

-Edited by a Complete Shitler
Sammings
Registered users

Post Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:32 am

What the fuck did I just read?