ARK: Fucks Evolved server talk

Gayness, Dinosaurs, Ban appeals

Mr. Shadow LT
Registered users

Post Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:39 am

I found -=ZF=- Chinny. He is sleeping near my tribe's base.
Shayd
Registered users

Post Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:20 pm

Attach glow sticks to his body
Tom
The Elite Four

Post Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:45 pm

I found shadows base, he has 2 open balconies which i jumped in to steal his shit.
Mr. Shadow LT
Registered users

Post Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:32 am

No missing shit and all is locked. I killed Chinny. Raided 3 ir 4 bases and tamed a quetz. 1 day in ARK RR tribe.
Shayd
Registered users

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:22 am

The servers are fucked up. There is -5 Metal on Abberation and the server rates are fucked up beyond recognition because anything that will attack you will kill you with 100% Succession cause you know lvl 150 Dodos in starting areas.
DigitalVagrant
Server Admins

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:01 am

Shayd wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:22 am
The servers are fucked up. There is -5 Metal on Abberation and the server rates are fucked up beyond recognition because anything that will attack you will kill you with 100% Succession cause you know lvl 150 Dodos in starting areas.
I have no idea what you're talking about here. Metal on Abberation is abundant, you just have to be looking for it in the right zone. Also, how the fuck are you getting killed by dodos? Dodos don't even fucking attack you.
Shayd
Registered users

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:20 pm

DigitalVagrant wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:01 am
Shayd wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:22 am
I have no idea what you're talking about here. Metal on Abberation is abundant, you just have to be looking for it in the right zone. Also, how the fuck are you getting killed by dodos? Dodos don't even fucking attack you.
Not killed by them but if the first thing you see is such high level neutral mob then imagine the horrors the dark caves are home to.
Tom
The Elite Four

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:38 pm

Seems like aberration might be a little hard for you. Remember that aberration is suppose to come after you have ascended from the Island.
Shayd
Registered users

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:52 am

Tom wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:38 pm
Seems like aberration might be a little hard for you. Remember that aberration is suppose to come after you have ascended from the Island.
Scorched Earth and I can't transfer back anyway due to inability to reach any of the Obelisks
Last edited by Shayd on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tom
The Elite Four

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:10 am

Ah poor baby. You don't need an obelisk to transfer back, you can use a beacon.