EVE Online - Best time to start is now!

Seriously, keep it legal in here. But talk about pretty much anything.

Tom
The Elite Four

Post Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:34 pm

Want to get started in EVE Online? You can play for free as an Alpha pilot, with an added bonus of 250,000 Skill Points to spend on any skills you choose, saving you 5 days of training with my referral link. This is a first in EVE, they have never given SP for new players. So one could say it's the best time to start now, if you had any doubts.
And if you eventually do commit to the game and subscribe to the game or buy anything from the in game store, i will receive rewards. You can even play with me in game, send me a pm to Xeno Zane.

Play Now!
IceFritz
Registered users

Post Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:56 pm

If I already started, but only did the tutorial thing... can this still benefit me?
nippythefish
Registered users

Post Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:20 am

IceFritz wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:56 pm
If I already started, but only did the tutorial thing... can this still benefit me?
I did a free trial 9 years ago. All progress I made via my old joint in regards to property is gone, considering I was goonswarm and in nullsec. I have a couple million worth in items I'll never get to see again unless ZEDF collapses and I decide to go back to my goons.

That being said, all training remained so I was still ahead of the curve when I came back.
Tom
The Elite Four

Post Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:01 am

Yes this wil benefit you 250.000 skillpoints. Which is 5 days worth of skill training. Pretty significant for a new player.
Krosse
Registered users

Post Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:50 pm

Where you call home, High Low Null WH?