ZF Clan Mascot / Poster child

Seriously, keep it legal in here. But talk about pretty much anything.

Drax Kroener
Registered users

Post Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:15 am

As a question to all fellow shit posters, who in your personal opinion in ZF would be the ZF mascot/ poster child and why?
Is this important? Not really, I just need an opinion from the masses for a little something.
I don't pay taxes for this sh*t!
Shayd
Registered users

Post Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:23 am

Drax Kroener wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:15 am
As a question to all fellow shit posters, who in your personal opinion in ZF would be the ZF mascot/ poster child and why?
Is this important? Not really, I just need an opinion from the masses for a little something.
Would you like to be official ZF Mascot? With your face on a poster we ought to get some handicap compensation
AceMonkey
Registered users

Post Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:01 am

Shayd wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:23 am
Drax Kroener wrote:
Would you like to be official ZF Mascot? With your face on a poster we ought to get some handicap compensation
lol
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Drax Kroener
Registered users

Post Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:55 am

Shayd wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:23 am
Drax Kroener wrote:
Aw now that's rude. Is a one eyed ugly bastard meant to be the face of diversity?? XD
I don't pay taxes for this sh*t!
Jamiroquai
Registered users

Post Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:51 pm

Probably Cyanide if we're being honest.

"Come for Womble, stay for Cyanide."

I didnt realize how true this was until i had a bullshittery marathon.